HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: 2000 ecu needed. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
WARBIRD

Needs a job
posted November 05, 2013 12:57 PM        
Hi Dino! How to get in touch?

Ignore this member   
Dino

Pro
posted November 05, 2013 06:21 PM        
dinozxtuff@msn.com

Ignore this member   
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 06, 2013 09:33 PM        
Got the Hinge and mirror block offs today Dino thanks! If the ECU don't do the trick I have about every other spare part for an A model 12R just give me a call and I'll shoot you whatever you need until we figure out what's wrong with your ride..

Ignore this member   
Dino

Pro
posted November 07, 2013 08:28 AM        
Thanks Gunner!

Ignore this member   
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 07, 2013 02:21 PM        
Brother that's what these boards are suppose to be about.. Dino you have done plenty for us all with the cool products you made available for us to buy. Kawasaki should buy your seat hinge patent and incorporate it on everything! So helping you out is the very least I feel like I can do for you. There's not many 12R loyalist left either and I want you to remain one of them with us. I believe that the 12R will be one of the rarest Kawasaki's of all time in the future and those that still have good ones will be glad they do. It's a revolutionary motorcycle that got looked over during it's production years for retarded reasons. So most of them got ragged out and have long ago found the scrap heap. Even eBay listing for parts is growing thinner by the day. Good condition 12R's are becoming very hard to find.. Keep yours you won't be sorry.

Ignore this member   
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted November 08, 2013 06:09 AM        
Dino, ECU says scheduled to be delivered Saturday.

I'll PM you the trk#

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

Ignore this member   
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted November 12, 2013 01:03 PM        
Dino, got the hinge. PURTY thanks!!!

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: 2000 ecu needed. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20658993721008 seconds processing time