HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: I JUST BOUGHT A 2003 ZX12R ENGINE WITH 0 MILES NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
zx12mark

Pro
posted November 14, 2013 05:04 PM        
I JUST BOUGHT A 2003 ZX12R ENGINE WITH 0 MILES

I can`t fucking believe it..I blew my 2000 zx12r up 2 months ago.I have been looking for an engine ever since.There are none to be bought for the most part.So 2 weeks ago I find an 2003 out of florida for 1100 bucks shipped. 12k miles ,no stator or cover.No big deal.It will be here tuesday. I don`t know why but i have still been looking for zx12 engines.I just can`t believe there are none really for sale. 2 days ago BAM an auction popped up for this brand new engine with 0 fucking miles.It has to be the only in the world for sale with 0 miles.I though long and hard how much is it worth to me. I remember muzzy selling new zx12r create engines for 5000 bucks. No throttle bodies. So I enter 2500 bucks and got it for 2250 bucks.Lots of pics of it.Inside the exhaust ports and valve stems are new metal.... ...........THANK YOU GOD................

Ignore this member    Click here to visit zx12mark's homepage. 
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 14, 2013 07:17 PM        
That motor stank of being STOLEN! I didn't buy that guys story about some chick giving it to him after her EX husband left it behind after a divorce.. I'll tell you straight up I reported that dude and his add to the local LEO's where he lives. I hope it doesn't sting you but I absolutely do NOT abide a bike thief!

That guy listed that motor as a 10R he didn't even know what he had did that NOT make you think stolen? Second .... DO you really think that some chick's husband that had legal ownership of a brand new 12R motor would just leave it laying and walk off from it? His story that the guy worked at a Kawasaki Dealer and they just gave it to him... ---------------------------> Yea RIGHT! And she just gave it to him for what reason? He's hung like a mule and services her right? I'm grasping at straws here to make his story add up but it simply screams STOLEN from the roof top

Maybe it will all be good but turning a blind eye to stolen bike parts is simply something I will not do. I've had friends that have had their stuff stolen and it's not a cool deal... So tell me do you really believe this guys story is true? Brand new 12R motor that he thought was a 10R and then he didn't even know the model year I told him that 2 days ago.. I hope it works out but I feel I need to let you know I did in fact turn the guy into his local LEO's and if it's stolen I hope he rots in jail.. As far as it being zero miles he stated that as far as he knows it has never been used but he also thought it was a 10R! DUDE

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted November 14, 2013 08:32 PM        
You ever thought about after 430 pm today i have his address, his phone # ,his paypal account,his e-bay account not to mention the protection from e-bay and paypal. There is more to the deal than you know..Do you really think a thief is gonna take a pic on the s/n and advertise it all over the world.................the fucking engine is mine. you lose.........I`ll sell you the other engine on tuesday for 1100 bucks plus shipping to a dock in you area.
ThunderZX10R

Parking Attendant
posted November 15, 2013 01:44 AM        Edited By: ThunderZX10R on 15 Nov 2013 09:46
Sounds fishy to me
  Ignore this member   
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 15, 2013 01:59 AM        
Since you are doing so much thinking would you just walk of and leave a perfectly good motor that you legally owned and never look back? I know I wouldn't. You can get as pissie about it as you want but his story don't hold water. If supporting bike thieves is cool by you as long as you benefit from it that's on you not me. But now that you own that deal would you just walk away and not take it with you? I thought not. .. and this guy probably did get it from someone and thinks since he didn't actually steal it himself he's ok to play dumb which is exactly what you are doing if you believe his story. I know the story on the motor I was all over it within 1 hour of it going up except I decided receiving stolen property wasn't something I wanted to get involved with. I emailed the guy and ask very specific questions about how he came to have something he didn't even know what it was he had. His answers DID NOT ADD UP. Look if it's legit you got a deal if it's not you should have known better and Allowed greed of a good deal cloud your better judgement. Had the guy convicted me he legally owned it I would have bought it myself but I don't like the idea that I'm supporting a thief. Think about it and be honest even if his story is true the only way the woman's EX would have walked away from it without looking back would be if he stole it or knew it was stolen and he either wanted her to get busted with it in her possession so he left it, or planted it may be more accurate, or she was threatening him that she was going to turn him in. A hundred bucks says if Dude is telling the truth about where he got it he's splitting the money with the chick. Either way NO ONE just walks away from legally acquired goods worth that kind of money and NO DEALER just gives an employee a brand new motor that they could sell for several thousand bucks. what are you smoking to buy into that?

NO PART of his email back to me added up about where it came from and how he ended up with it.. As far as him posting the serial number on ebay why not? Unless someone suspected it who's going to catch that? HE probably thinks the motor number is meaningless. Hell as stupid as that guy was about what he had he probably thought the number was a way to tell what the motor fit.. Again it was listed as a ZX10R motor that he later claimed someone told him it was a 2001 12R... Odd enough a 2001 which from the B model front motor mount it clearly was an 02 or 03 since 04 and 05 had different throttle bodies that are easy to spot.

Look I hope it legal and you got a deal I really do. I hope if it's not you don't lose your money on the deal. But when a deal looks too good to be true it usually is. And when a deal like that is accompanied by someone that clearly doesn't know anything about a very specify item that he's selling one would ask----------------------> Why didn't he take it to the local Kawasaki dealer and find out what he had before he listed it? And then there's that as my wife would famously say!

Ignore this member   
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 15, 2013 02:15 AM        
quote:
You ever thought about after 430 pm today i have his address, his phone # ,his paypal account,his e-bay account not to mention the protection from e-bay and paypal. There is more to the deal than you know..Do you really think a thief is gonna take a pic on the s/n and advertise it all over the world.................the fucking engine is mine. you lose.........I`ll sell you the other engine on tuesday for 1100 bucks plus shipping to a dock in you area.

I DIDN'T READ YOUR SMART ASS POST PRIOR TO POSTING ABOVE OR I WOULD HAVE INCLUDED THIS THERE!

Be a retard I was trying to WARN you before you paid the guy that I did send an email to the local LEO where that guy lives. I hope he gets busted if the motor is stolen. I was trying to keep a board member (you) from losing their money in the process since when they come to investigate the deal he will have to produce where he sold the thing bringing them to your door. Maybe that won't happen but it could and I hate to see anyone lose $2250 when the cops take the motor away and possibly the bike it's bolted in.

If this was your motor and it was stolen from your shop if you owned a dealership wouldn't you want it back and the dirt bag that took it caught? It's a 50/50 roll of the dice for you that you may win I'm just giving you heads up hopefully before it's too late. I told the guy before the auction ended that I had reported the auction to the local LEO's.. He should have had some sort of bill of sale or something that showed the motor was legally owned by him. The woman that supposedly gave it to him should have had something showing the motor was legally owned. NO ONE just loses a brand new motor but people do steal them.... Haven't you ever watched COPs on TV? There's always some woman that gave every thief they catch whatever it was they were caught with that was stolen and they never seem to know much at all about the stolen goods they get caught with.. sound familiar?

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted November 15, 2013 06:49 AM        
barney you need to chill at the donuts shop for a while. Your smokin gun is getting on my nerves.If this in`t legit the law and an attorney will handle it.I did nothing wrong.I want the best engine in my bike I can buy...You sir are a nut case........
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 15, 2013 11:05 AM        
Whatever you think..... You want a motor and don't give a fuck whom it was stolen from as long as you got what you want... Now that you shot your mouth off I hope you get stung ... You are a dirt bag with no dignity .. Enjoy

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted November 15, 2013 01:17 PM        
fuck you prick........your a sore loser ....fuck head eat shit and die.................haha
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 15, 2013 06:25 PM        
quote:
fuck you prick........your a sore loser ....fuck head eat shit and die.................haha

Yea OK you win.. Keep telling yourself that. Don't say you weren't warned if that deal goes sour. If you'll check the questions posted on the auction I raised the question of the thing being stolen there before the auction ended. I suppose if man approached you in the streets with a new Vette and said he was given the thing by someone and it could be yours for 5K would you buy that to? Clearly you believe that people that legally own valuable property just walk off and leave it laying all over the place for anyone that happens to come along to sell.. LOL!!! I see that all the time whenever I watch Cops on TV and they bust thieves selling stolen goods. They were always given whatever it is they are caught with by someone just over there just like the person in question here. If you can't appreciate the situation than clearly you have never had anything stolen from you of value. The best way to stop thieves is to not buy from them but as long as there's people out there willing to buy without question they will continue to steal from honest people. I choose to support the other side. If that makes me the bad guy than so be it that's me.

You didn't win I wasn't competing I was trying to warn you. So much for doing good deeds

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted November 15, 2013 06:33 PM        
you talk out your ass.crawl back in your hell hole and stay there. don`t ever respond to any thread i post.I don`t care or want to hear anything out of you.you suck.
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 16, 2013 11:45 AM        Edited By: Gunner on 16 Nov 2013 19:52
Go fuck your foul mouth self dickhead.. Scum like you don't tell me what the fuck I can and can't do....

Let me just show the world how Glactically STUPID you are.... Here's the pictures of your ZERO mile motor you just bought... Looks like dirt cooked on the front of that motor to me and look close at the top motor mount see more dirt? Even a bugs guts splattered all over the front... But you keep believing it's a zero mile motor that's not stolen from some poor fuckers bike since that serves your purpose

Here's another angle of that ZERO mile motor ...... LOL!!!!!!!! Proof positive that the guy was and is a liar about the whole deal. Only a dumb fucker would have bought into any of that shit... Then run all about the web yelling " I bought a ZERO mile 03 motor!!" You are a true retard.... Why not call it what it really is -------------------> ZERO TRUTH motor not a ZERO MILE motor! LOL!!!!!!! Let me guess all that dirt got on there on the way from the Kawasaki shop that gave the guy the thing in the back of his truck? Yea I'll bet that's it..

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted November 16, 2013 12:53 PM        
You stupid prick rot in fucking hell. You are the dumbest fucking cunt on the Internet..Its been sitting in that red box for years in a garage.YOU SORE FUCKING LOSER............FUCK YOU
GO AHEAD PRICK SHOW THE PICS OF THE EXHAUST PORTS AND THE THROTTLE BORES...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU JACK OFF

Shane661

Needs a life
posted November 16, 2013 02:21 PM        Edited By: Shane661 on 16 Nov 2013 22:55
LOL....Gunner...the joker of the forums. You made me laugh.

Enjoy your motor, Mark...no matter the miles...

Shane

Ignore this member   
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 16, 2013 11:59 PM        Edited By: Gunner on 17 Nov 2013 08:01
quote:
LOL....Gunner...the joker of the forums. You made me laugh.

Enjoy your motor, Mark...no matter the miles...

Shane

It's not the miles... It's the story the obvious thief or would be fence of stolen property told of where he got the motor.... In ALL the years I've been around the forums supporting thieves by purchasing stolen property has been frowned up on by ....................well everyone.

If you want to buy into a story from a guy that... A listed the thing as a ZX10R motor. Because he didn't know what he was trying to fence or it was dark the night it was stolen and he read the decals wrong.. ... OR .......... B ..... edits his listing to say He thinks it's a ZX12 motor because some guy told him it was.. a 2001 model ZX12 motor to be EXACT... It was at that point I stumbled upon his add and emailed him asking him exactly where he got the motor and why didn't he know what he was trying to sell..... Then the really good part His Reply...........

His reply was some girl gave it to him ( I heard that before on about every episode of COPS) Then he went on to say the girl's now EX husband worked at a Kawasaki dealer and they -------------------> GAVE IT TO HIM BECAUSE IT WAS A FACTORY SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then the man that owned the thing rightfully ( the lucky Kawasaki employee) was so heart broken after his divorce that he just forgot he owned it and left it behind in his basement and never came back for his property...... Along comes this lucky guy and the NOW EX WIFE just gives it to him for ------------------------> FREE!!!! And since he's not a motorcycle guy he has no use for it and so he's selling it on eBay and HAPPY BIDDING!!

Now me being a person that don't support stolen motorcycle parts since I've had friends that have had their motorcycles stolen and lost out completely I called the thief out publicly on eBay BEFORE the auction was ended so everyone would be aware his story stinks of STOLEN PROPERTY! It was then that this Jack Ass starts posting that he bought the thing..... Being a person of integrity ...... you know that street you claim to be from? I informed him that -------------------------> I had reported that I was suspicious of the motor being stolen to eBay and the local LEO's where said seller says he lives..... I Done this to warn him that buying the thing could go bad for him if it turns out to be stolen....

NOW WHY WOULD I DO SUCH A THING? Simple... Because if it turned out to be stolen recovering it would quite possibly help some poor fucker locate and recover his property... If your stuff were to be stolen and it happened that it was something you didn't have insured and you simply lost out on a whole motorcycle and perhaps all your tools if it was stolen from a shop would you want people to A buy your parts for a great deal and be happy about your loss and their gain.... OR...... B report suspicious situations like this one and just maybe a small lead could result in recovering your stuff?

Had the guy known what he was selling and had a good story where he came to have the thing I wouldn't have thought twice, BUT he didn't and listing it wrong was the tip off! Instead of this guy looking at this as possibly putting a thief behind bars and helping out someone he looks at it like FUCK THE WORLD I GOT A DEAL!!! And fuck me for caring enough about OTHER PEOPLE to take a stand and put myself in the line of fire to possibly help stop a thief and help someone recover their stolen parts...... If anyone here actually believes that someone was given a factory SECOND fro free meaning he owned it and being a mechanic he would know the value and he just left it so his EX could simply give it away to some dude to sell..... Let me sell all those believers my personal bridge ( the Golden Gate Bridge!

As for you Shane I'm not at all surprised you would take the side of Hitler if I were the one doing battle with him.. There's no right or wrong just mean ol GUNNER!! LOL !!!!! I stand behind everything I have said and done in this situation and I would do it again.... Maybe one day you'll find yourself opening up a door to an empty shop and ask the world to be on the look out for suspicious people selling parts that just don't seem to belong to them.... I would have believed the guy more had he said he bought it at an estate sale and simply knew NOTHING about it.... But his story stinks from the ZERO MILE deal when clearly anyone can tell it has been in a motorcycle and that's dirt baked on the front.... That's the first hint the guy is LYING and the lies don't stop there.... If indeed he owned the thing as he said than he'll have no problem proving to the LEO's where he got it and so on and so forth all the way back to the shop that gave it to the lucky employee...... oh yea because it's a factory second!!

So if your shit was being sold by a thief on the internet regardless if it's the actual one that took it or just a fence for the thief would you want people to just buy the stuff OR bring it to the attention of as many people as possible including the local LEO's? Your reply isn't really required

Ignore this member   
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 17, 2013 12:32 AM        
quote:
You stupid prick rot in fucking hell. You are the dumbest fucking cunt on the Internet..Its been sitting in that red box for years in a garage.YOU SORE FUCKING LOSER............FUCK YOU

Dude if you had a brain you may be dangerous... You keep saying sore loser like I bid on the thing... My ebay account is Gunner12R look all you want you will not see my bid... Also you think that splattered out bug on the front of that block came from a crate? As for the ports are you aware every motor is run it at the factory on the dyno? Kinda looks like those valve stems and ports were wiped clean doesn't it? Either way I don't care about the miles I posted those picture to show how stupid you really are and that you are so stupid that you would believe anything told to you including the zero mile lie.. I own 4 sets of throttle bodies from A1's to B4's all with unknown miles and all spotless clean.. and your point is what again? You never heard of brake part cleaner? You should get out more

I have nothing to be concerned with here I done the right thing and if it helps catch a thief and recover someone's stuff that I don't even know then I done good... If turning a blind eye to right and wrong for profit is who you are there's plenty of people like you in the world.. But integrity is more than a word on a signature line... The saying -----------------------> All evil needs to prevail is for good men to do nothing is very true.... I will take a stand against wrong every time and if that is something that makes me a bad guy than so be it I'm a bad guy than.

But get this straight I didn't want that motor and never bid it as the bid history clearly shows. Being pissie because you aren't smart enough to spot stolen goods and I am is weak.

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted November 17, 2013 10:00 AM        Edited By: Shane661 on 17 Nov 2013 18:01
So, here is where I stand on it: I don't publicly call people liars, cheaters, or thieves without having, you know, proof. You may "feel" it's stolen...but you don't have "proof". And you certainly don't have enough evidence to call someone else "stupid" for buying it.

Maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong...but that's not the point. If you are wrong, you will simply say, "my bad"...never mind the fact that you have slandered people in the process.

I don't think that any of us are endorsing thievery.

Shane

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted November 17, 2013 10:25 AM        
quote:
quote:

Dude if you had a brain you may be dangerous... You keep saying sore loser like I bid on the thing... My ebay account is Gunner12R look all you want you will not see my bid... Also you think that splattered out bug on the front of that block came from a crate? As for the ports are you aware every motor is run it at the factory on the dyno? Kinda looks like those valve stems and ports were wiped clean doesn't it? Either way I don't care about the miles I posted those picture to show how stupid you really are and that you are so stupid that you would believe anything told to you including the zero mile lie.. I own 4 sets of throttle bodies from A1's to B4's all with unknown miles and all spotless clean.. and your point is what again? You never heard of brake part cleaner? You should get out more

I have nothing to be concerned with here I done the right thing and if it helps catch a thief and recover someone's stuff that I don't even know then I done good... If turning a blind eye to right and wrong for profit is who you are there's plenty of people like you in the world.. But integrity is more than a word on a signature line... The saying -----------------------> All evil needs to prevail is for good men to do nothing is very true.... I will take a stand against wrong every time and if that is something that makes me a bad guy than so be it I'm a bad guy than.

But get this straight I didn't want that motor and never bid it as the bid history clearly shows. Being pissie because you aren't smart enough to spot stolen goods and I am is weak.

zx12mark

Pro
posted November 17, 2013 10:29 AM        
quote:
quote:
quote:

You don`y know anything .Go out for a ride and hit something real fast.let me know how it turns out....

Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 17, 2013 04:38 PM        
quote:
[

You don`y know anything .Go out for a ride and hit something real fast.let me know how it turns out....

Listen scum bucket whether you agree or not, like something said or not, like or dislike someone or NOT.. Telling someone to go out and hit something shows what a PIECE OF HUMAN TRASH you really are! I have had many disagreements with many people over the years but I don't lower myself to death wishes or at least not publicly! I may disagree with everything out of Shane's mouth but I don't wish death on him.. You may be too stupid to recognize that I was warning you for you own good before you started shooting your mouth like you did but I wasn't wishing death upon you... YOU Sir are truly a disgrace and SCUM OF THE EARTH as your post have shown more clearly than I ever could.

Now for you.... I live in Knoxville, TN and I'm very easy to find so you come up here and teach me a lesson I won't soon forget how about it? I'm so easy to locate it's funny... I'll direct you to Dan Millholland or his son Zach for directions to find me and I'll openly say right here for the world I'm giving either of them instructions to tell YOU the BIG MAN how to come handle me.... In the meantime I'll be here pissing my pants just waiting for you to come teach me good... You want to threaten me? You want to wish death upon me for pointing out that you are too stupid or greedy one to realize you purchased a stolen motor? You want to wish death upon me for looking out for EVERY PERSON that has ever had their property stolen and sold on eBay or Craigs List because it's the right thing to do? You are a class act ------------------------> NOT

Ignore this member   
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 17, 2013 04:50 PM        
quote:
So, here is where I stand on it: I don't publicly call people liars, cheaters, or thieves without having, you know, proof. You may "feel" it's stolen...but you don't have "proof". And you certainly don't have enough evidence to call someone else "stupid" for buying it.

Maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong...but that's not the point. If you are wrong, you will simply say, "my bad"...never mind the fact that you have slandered people in the process.

Shane

I'm not going to debate whether or not you call anyone anything Shane.... And you are right I may be right or I may be wrong but what I know for sure I am is someone that don't turn a blind eye to a situation that screams STOLEN just because I stand to profit from it. What I will do is make it my work over the next few days to turn over every rock possible to find out of this motor is stolen and if I find that it is to direct the LEO's to it's EXACT location and everyone involved... I may have let it drop right up to the point where that piece of human garbage wished death upon me.... I'm sure he'll be just fine with it because last I heard Kawasaki gives away Factory seconds to it's employ's all the time... Just call your local dealer and I'm sure they'll confirm this... Only a fool would buy into a story like that and only a person that don't give a fuck about anyone else would capitalize on it as well.... Think about Shane ... if someone was fencing your bikes on the net would you rather have someone that sees wrong and raises question or someone that sees it as a chance to buy some nice parts for cheap and FUCK OL SHANE?

I stepped into this thread to warn this piece of garbage that buying that motor could come with risk because I had brought the fact that it's in question to the attention of the LEO's..... That was a genuine attempt to help his stupid ass from getting stung if it turns out to be stolen.. The person that owned it had and still has a chance to prove it's theirs to sell, but if it's not than maybe it will find it's way home I'll never know either way but just knowing I could have possibly helped jail a bike thief is plenty of thanks for me. It was this guy that felt the need to start with all the nasty remarks and by now you should know I will always stand my ground.... But even I have my limits... I don't post death wishes towards anyone simply because I don't agree with them... It takes a special kind of human trash to stumble that low

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted November 17, 2013 06:53 PM        
I thought i gave you an order to go for a ride.Now get to it....
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 18, 2013 11:02 AM        
quote:

Shane

Shane. Since you seen the need to comment and I can't help but think you only commented because it was me pointing this out but I'm sure you'll say differently... ALL OF THAT SAID -------------> Let me direct you to my FIRST post in this thread... You'll have to scroll up since I didn't drag several quotes into this as I want to keep it short and sweet.. Scroll up and read my ORIGINAL POST.... You show me where I called this retard anything. Quote it, drag it here, do whatever you wish but show me and the world where I STARTED CALLING HIM ANYTHING.......... PRIOR to him shooting his foul mouth off at me for being man enough to warn him that I had reported that guy and he may lose his money if he proceeded... I was looking out for the POS the same as I would want someone to look out for me if I were to find myself in a similar situation. His response to that was immediate foul mouth and slanderous remarks. He may not have liked what I had to say but anyone with a working brain could see I was trying to prevent my actions from costing him money.

Now to address the second part of your comment.. You are right I DO NOT have proof but I have a very good gut feeling and I trust my own gut feelings more than anyone else's on earth which is why I reported the fucker. Now I stated in MY ORIGINAL POST that it's possible that the thing may be legally owned and if it was than fine all the guy that's selling it has to do is show the LEO's his legal ownership and he's golden and I had a wrong gut feeling. Mark gets a great deal and I didn't bid or buy something that was a deal but I wouldn't have bid it over $1500 anyway since to me that was a deal and 2K plus was about what it's worth in the real world anyway. I buy parts almost weekly that are good deals and I set them aside for future projects. At any one time I've got 25 things I'm bidding on or having shipped which means I spend several hours a week surfing eBay for deals. In the past 4 or 5 years this particular motor was the dirtiest looking deal I've seen bar none. It was removed in chop shop fashion meaning everything attached... Let me point this out for Mark and anyone else that may be reading this garbage.... Let's suppose that a Kawasaki dealer really gave this thing to some guy for whatever reason.. Let's use the seller's reason, it's a factory second..... If the motor was replaced in someone's motorcycle for some reason as a unit and this was the old one...... It WOULDN'T have the throttle bodies, The Radiator hoses, the wiring harness, etc attached still... ALL THOSE PARTS would have been reused on the new motor! Maybe I'm just a lot sharper than you guys or maybe I think like a cop but nothing the seller said adds up or holds water which is why I responded the way I did.. I place myself in other people's shoe's and that guides me to always do the right thing. I suspect that if your shop was robbed today and everything you owned motorcycle related was taken by thieves you would be posting every site you know to be on the look out for anyone selling parts they don't seem to know anything about or seem suspicious over wouldn't you? And you would HOPE AND PRAY that someone would find something that helped you recover most if NOT ALL of your lost property. OR would you just let it all go and never look back? I recently had a stolen AK47 returned to me after 5 years missing from all the way back when I was in the gun business. I figured that weapon gone and have even thought about replacing it many times since it was my favorite AK weapon and I've handled more AK weapons than most anyone besides a communist country from my past business dealings. Point is I really liked that gun and it was GONE for 5 years until someone made a call to some cops over something else and guess what my AK came home! This is how people recover stolen property and I stand behind my actions. I didn't have to post here and warn Mark I could have said nothing and if he lost his money fuck him right? But I didn't look at it that way. I seen someone I have noticed on these boards for years and seen that possibly my actions could cost him a loss and I stepped up again doing the right thing.... Now on to your comments...... refer to your first post and tell me again how you don't call people names! That's about all you do

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted November 18, 2013 04:49 PM        
Hey stupid fuck.I got my brand new 0 fucking miles 2003 zx12r engine.You are such a prick.The seller and his family hate your fucking guts.haha
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 18, 2013 09:52 PM        
You are the stupidest cock sucker I've ever encountered... Even faced with picture proof that thing is far from zero miles you are stupid enough to continue spewing the sellers Jiz from your lips.. Keep spewing I'm not done working on this from my end. Don't bother responding I'm done with you for now

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: I JUST BOUGHT A 2003 ZX12R ENGINE WITH 0 MILES NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21937203407288 seconds processing time