HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: For the Drag Racers NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
busdriver

Parking Attendant
posted October 15, 2012 05:53 PM        
For the Drag Racers

Some grudge action from SGMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arDRu60w_0Y

Ignore this member   
almost_les

Zone Head
posted October 15, 2012 06:03 PM        
thank you sir
  Ignore this member   
Y2KZX12R

Needs a job
CompetitionCNC.com
posted October 16, 2012 12:10 PM        Edited By: Y2KZX12R on 16 Oct 2012 20:13
quote:
Some grudge action from SGMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arDRu60w_0Y

That was a great event. My hats off to Randy with the black Caddy bike. He went 8-0 this weekend, never loosing a race. I think a few of those wins were with a bike called Cocaine also.

The Caddy bike has one of our newest Busa grudge heads on it. Its very similar to the heads we have done for Johnny Locklear's bikes and the one on Johnny's nitrous busa called Area 51, which is considered by most to be the fastest no bar bike in the world right now after MIR a few weeks ago.
Also my hats off to Richard Gadson who also won a big race off the trailer only having made 2 previous passes with his new grudge bike. That head and cam package is another secret squirrel design of mine. These guys are into uncharted, no bar, territory now.

That's about all I can say about the engines. These guys are very secretive about there engines. Lets see if Area 51 Can knock off Billy Vose at Rockingham in a few weeks.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Y2KZX12R's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: For the Drag Racers NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22190880775452 seconds processing time