HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: Help needed from Australia with speedsupplies.com NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
aaron34

Parking Attendant
posted April 07, 2008 04:43 PM        
Help needed from Australia with speedsupplies.com

Hello there,

Has anyone ever bought anything from speedsupplies.com

I bought a steering damper from them last year in October and it still hasn't been sent to me.

I've called them a number of times and the phone never answers, just a message referring me to their web site.

I also have emailed them, used their form to request info about an order etc, and still get no response.

Any assistance would be extremely well received and I promise if you can help and find your way to Melbourne Australia one day, I'd shout you a drink and take you for a blast though our local hills.

Cheers

Ignore this member   
princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted April 08, 2008 07:58 AM        
How do we stay small and sell big? It's simple: years of experience. At SpeedSupplies.Com our mission is to offer you the latest in parts and products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. We pledge our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you give us a try, we're sure you'll be back for more!

They promise unparalleled service - maybe give them another shout.
Have you sent them any money?
Maybe you can get your cash back.
Dispute the charge with your credit card if the company won't help you out or return your calls.
What else can you do?

Ignore this member   
aaron34

Parking Attendant
posted April 08, 2008 03:37 PM        
As far as I can tell, they are criminals. They took my money, have ignored dozens of emails etc and never answer the phone.

I paid by paypal and now the 90 days have long past, there is no way to get a refund though that avenue either

Ignore this member   
aaron34

Parking Attendant
posted May 05, 2008 04:31 AM        
someone called Rob finally emailed me. Maybe he looks here. Anyhow, that was weeks ago and he promised to get straight back to me. Nothing since then and no responses to emails.

Any of you USA riders near them or able to try and raise them for me on the phone?

Ignore this member   
evil kaw

Novice Class
BOOM!
posted May 06, 2008 06:28 PM        
While I have never had the pleasure of dealing with them, I did do a quick search. I just typed "speedsupplies.com" into Google and came up with 3 negative hits on the 1st page. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Not all yanks are like that, some of us are worse

Ignore this member   
aaron34

Parking Attendant
posted May 06, 2008 10:37 PM        
DOW !
  Ignore this member   
rapsalot

Parking Attendant
posted June 04, 2009 07:14 AM        
Owner contact information. Call him that is what I did.
Robert Owen
Direct 405-607-7777

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: Help needed from Australia with speedsupplies.com NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21401000022888 seconds processing time