HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: Internet Blasts Gaping Hole in 2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2 Secrecy - Massive Dump of Photos Leaked Online NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Gunner

Needs a life
posted September 30, 2014 08:55 AM        Edited By: Gunner on 30 Sep 2014 16:57
I gotta speculate that the H2 won't be slathered with all the carbon bits and other high end parts. I'm impressed but I'm not stroking a check just yet not until the street going model shows its face and specs. This thing might as well be a MotoGp bike they're currently showing us since clearly very few will be made and even fewer can afford the thing. You wouldn't have to Homologate for MotoGp rules since those are proto types to start with. WSB rules are set for next several years and I can't see any manufacturer building anything specifically for the US RACING MARKET since the US as a whole may not be around much longer unless things take a huge turn yesterday.

Ignore this member   
Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted September 30, 2014 09:38 AM        
I wonder if the green stripe on the carbon fibre is under the undercover or just a cheap decal on top?
Also to starfish wheels are a bit too much....I get that they are "organic" but they seem to be pulled off of another different project bike....dont suit this model at all ...
IMO
Would love to see it with the passage butt massager off the back of it...is that a message?
Your bottom must be no wider than this to ride on the back of this bike?
There will be no Kardashian videos taking place on this bike...maybe that is the real reason kim was leaned up against the front with her back on the tank? She is carrying too much junk in the trunk to fit on the back ...
I have seen a lot of beautiful women at bike nights who would not be able to fit their proud booty on this bike...
It might be a silly thing to consider....but if your an ass guy who likes a bit of meat on your girlfriends ribs she isn't going to be able to swing her leg over this one...
She will be waiting on the corner for the next hayabusa to drive by to give her a ride home...this bike seems to be built for you to be going home with a skinny Japanese dude on the back of your bike....yes thats right, a dude!

Ignore this member   
Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted September 30, 2014 09:46 AM        Edited By: Princesskiwi on 30 Sep 2014 17:47
Wont fit on H2

Ignore this member   
Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted September 30, 2014 09:50 AM        
Will fit on back of H2

Ignore this member   
Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted September 30, 2014 09:51 AM        
Who you buying this bike to pick up?

Ignore this member   
Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted September 30, 2014 10:13 AM        
Maybe they can call the seat fix a K (Kardashian) seat....

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted September 30, 2014 03:30 PM        
Find it hard to believe the street version will be anything remotely similar. R1 could be real competition.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
swainic

Novice Class
posted September 30, 2014 09:48 PM        
quote:
I suspect seeing this in person is going to be VERY different than the pics. For one thing, the amount of shine coming off those uber-polished panels in the studio hide the shape of the thing a bit. Suspect and hope that it looks better in person.

That would be a resounding YES Freek!

Ignore this member   
frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
posted October 01, 2014 10:39 AM        
Good to hear. Also curious to see how the street version will visually differ from the H2R. Aesthetically never been a big fan of having so many bits uncovered (ie. the entire bottom end in this case). That said, I'm all over function over form so if that works better, then fuck looks.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
capt10ed

Expert Class
posted October 03, 2014 05:00 AM        
G4
Minimum Production Quantities
a.
The minimum production quantities consist of units with
identical equipment and technical specifications intended for
sale to retail customers.
b.
Evidence of production quantities and time frames must be
submitted to AMA Pro Racing upon request. Availability and
sale to the public may be demonstrated by waybills, bills of
lading and/or any other bonafide import, export or customs
documents.
c.
Quantity and pricing requirements are as follows:
i.
The manufacturer must have produced a quantity of at
least 18 units before applying for homologation.
ii.
The minimum quantity of 36 units must be produced by
June 1st of the current competition season.
iii.
The minimum quantity of 72 units must be produced 15
days previous to the last race of the current competition
season.
iv.
The minimum quantity of 100 units must be produced by
the end of the calendar year.
v.
Motorcycles submitted for American SuperBike
homologation approval may not exceed a retail price of
$40,000 U.S.
vi.
Motorcycles submitted for Daytona SportBike and
SuperSport homologation approval may not exceed a retail
price of $20,000 U.S

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted October 03, 2014 06:31 AM        
Thanks!!! now we are talking!!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
Brock

Sponsor
posted October 06, 2014 11:36 AM        
News flash guys, road racing is basically dead in this country... have ya noticed?

The 'Slam and Stretched' crowd were, and still are purchasing - Where else are you going to use 300 hp in a lightweight package?

Just wait... you guys have only seen a little of what's going on...

Brock

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Brock's homepage. 
Gunner

Needs a life
posted October 06, 2014 01:56 PM        
quote:
- Where else are you going to use 300 hp in a lightweight package?

Brock with all due respect Sir..... Little girls can pin the throttle and go straight.. I know plenty of guys that are fast in a straight line that can't get their balls out of their throat when it comes to charging into a corner, letting off the binders and pitching the bitch down to the point where your knees are dragging without choice..

I'm going to offer you an invite to come to Knoxville, TN next spring/ summer anytime you can get away from your business and I'll show you where you're going to use that light weight 300 Hp package... It's less than 5 miles from my driveway and goes on for as many miles as you feel like you can ride in one day in any direction. We don't all live in the city with streets laid out in grids. And because our winters are mild for the most part we have perfect pavement here. This is motorcycle mecca if corners are what you like. Even Fish can be on superb roads within 5 miles of his driveway unless he's moved since I knew where he lived last.. The point is there's plenty of places to use that power and I don't think Kawasaki designed that H2R for the drag strip! Had that been the case I doubt they would have done that silly dingle sided swingarm either. Now what they did design it for has yet to be seen or known by anyone but Kawasaki apparently. It fits no class anywhere on the planet in it's current spec. MotoGp bikes are factory prototypes and require no production based machines to make them legal for the class. WSB rules are locked in for a couple of years. So what's left?

Slamming and stretching this bike will be a sin! Doing that is the same as buying an F50 Ferrari and tubing the back out for drag slicks! INSANE!! That's not what it's designed to do.. The 14R is for that garbage.. It was build to go against the slammed and stretch Busa bunch and with a turbo will easily make double the power of the H2 and probably double the H2R. So why destroy pieces of history by slamming them? Clearly Kawasaki don't give a damn about drag racing or else they would make the 14 motor with detachable cylinders.

Road racing is dead because it takes skills and dedication to do. Drag racing can be done by anyone with minimum expense up front and pinning the gas in a straight line is just too simple.. Been there and done that myself before you tell me it's not as easy as it looks. I realize it takes skills to do it well on a professional level like RIcky Gatson etc.. But developing that trust in your tires to run deep into a corner is the ultimate in motorcycle riding and racing. Hell drag racing is just as dead as any other form of racing in America... In case you missed it somewhere most American's are BROKE and have been for several years now. Unless you want to believe the economy has recovered and jobs are out there to be had.. Sounds like what the government is selling for those silly enough to buy into that line of BS..

Either way I'm quite certain you'll be making and selling sidewinder pipes for H2 Kawasaki's be it a sin or not. Just don't forget the race pipes that allow for maximum lean angle on both sides!

Ignore this member   
Gunner

Needs a life
posted October 06, 2014 01:57 PM        
quote:

Just wait... you guys have only seen a little of what's going on...

Brock

Don't be like that Brock tell us all what you know....

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: Internet Blasts Gaping Hole in 2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2 Secrecy - Massive Dump of Photos Leaked Online NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20733189582825 seconds processing time