HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: first breakfast ride of he season. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Rob7R

Expert Class
More balls than brains.
posted April 01, 2012 12:44 AM        
first breakfast ride of he season.

In Ephrata, PA they do a breakfast ride at the American legion on the first sunday of every month between April and October. A few guys from my work get together and ride out. As it turns out this time three of us have ZX14s. I know this topic has nothing to do with drag racing or the 2012 ZX14R, but I figured why not post up a pic of our bikes together. Also I need to learn how to post pics, so here goes...

The black 07 in the middle is mine. The red one is a 2010 and the blue one is an 06.The red one has an alien head, and the blue one has a street meg.

The meet itself was pretty cool. There were some interesting bikes some old two stroke twins a few interesting customs. A few vintage bikes in pristine condition. We only saw one other 14 the whole time. It was an 06 with a 300 rear an air shock and a bunch of billet bling... He obviously spent a lot of money on it, but it wasn't my thing. Only saw 2 Busas the whole time, and not one s1000rr.

Also one of the guys who rode out with us had a VMAX. He assumed the positioning behind the 14s because he knew he wasn't going around us.
Current bike- 07 ZX14 black with D&D cans, PC3, 43t rear sprocket, 6 inch extensions, roaring toys lowering links. Muzzy Bonneville Pro, TRE Velocity stacks, Puig DB windscreen, Sargent seat, Heli-risers, and throttlemeisters.

Ignore this member   
ryn0cer0s

Expert Class
Rider for Life
posted April 01, 2012 06:13 AM        
I usually look forward to our Spring and Fall "Safety Rides" here on Fort Bliss. But since the one who organized the rids for the last couple of years is gone http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_19430823 I am waiting to hear about the next ride.
Although I am not a big fan of riding in large groups, I like getting to see some of the other military riders on post. Spending a workday in civvies on my bike is a great day too.
PCV, SpeedoHealer, lowered

"Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Ignore this member   
Rob7R

Expert Class
More balls than brains.
posted April 01, 2012 07:35 AM        
Damn, that's messed up.
Current bike- 07 ZX14 black with D&D cans, PC3, 43t rear sprocket, 6 inch extensions, roaring toys lowering links. Muzzy Bonneville Pro, TRE Velocity stacks, Puig DB windscreen, Sargent seat, Heli-risers, and throttlemeisters.

Ignore this member   
drewzx-14

Zone Head
Andrew
posted April 02, 2012 04:38 AM        
Nice! I'm happy the season is starting! I can't wait to get some rides in.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit drewzx-14's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: first breakfast ride of he season. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.28919982910156 seconds processing time