HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Anyone at laguna?? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted July 12, 2014 07:45 PM        
Anyone at laguna??

Almost impossible to find coverage on TV . No posts on any sites I visit. Who's all there?

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted July 13, 2014 07:32 AM        
Found footage at wsbk.com looks empty. Did Laguna kill their summer event?

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
Gunner

Needs a life
posted July 14, 2014 03:40 PM        Edited By: Gunner on 14 Jul 2014 23:42
Laguna is a shit hole track that needs to be turned into a parking lot. There's no run off room around that outdated place. Look at the WSB race there Sunday they had several riders hurt because the facility is such a shit hole! All world level racing events should be held at the Circuit of the America's in TX where the MotoGp event and F1 events are held. The Indy MotorGp race is also a joke because the track is BORING to watch a race at.. The Laguna lap is far too short compared to the rest of the circuits they race at around the world and look at the Facility compared to the rest of the tracks around the world. Laguna is a dirt pile in the middle of nowhere. Only Circuit of the America's compares to other World Class racing facilities worthy of hosting the best racers in the world. That Corkscrew is nothing compared to Eau Rouge corner at the Spa circuit ..

I've watched all 9 sounds so far in the 2014 WSB season the yesterdays race at Laguna was by far the sorriest even of the season so far. Had it been held in TX it could have been one of the best. Road America is probably one of the best tracks we have in the US next to TX but it's unsuitable for modern racing because it's a dangerous circuit with walls and trees all too close for racer safety. I hope and pray Laguna isn't on the WSB schedule next year and it's replaced by Circuit of the America's!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_de_Spa-Francorchamps#mediaviewer/File:Francorchamps01.jpg

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Anyone at laguna?? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21011900901794 seconds processing time