HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > HAYABUSA-ZONE.com > Thread: No "New" Busa NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted June 01, 2006 01:13 PM        
Read the post wormie, read the post...it was in response to Gary6Figure.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted June 01, 2006 01:30 PM        
Gary6fingers?
LOL

Ignore this member   
havabusa12r

Expert Class
posted June 01, 2006 01:48 PM        
quote:
I told ya these Busawipes are retards...now we got another Turd to deal with...that's what makes this board so much fun...what a loser...

I only make 2 figures...here they are: & :FUCK

Hey FIsh, I'll try to keep to keep it clean so we don't get this one tossed into the Schmuckhouse...

Busawipes are retards, what is YOUR handle, again?

Ignore this member   
fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted June 01, 2006 02:52 PM        
Can you read? I've had a few of them...but I don't subscribe to that dumbass narrow minded philosophy they live by....If you have a 12r, you know what I am talking about...

aughtsix

Expert Class
posted June 01, 2006 05:09 PM        
You mean the mindset that you're just a stupid braindead Kawipuke rider who's struggling just to keep up with the King Busa -- even when you're consistently passing them??

And Gary - Since you make over 100 Large, why don't you send me some. I'll put it to good use...

Ignore this member   
havabusa12r

Expert Class
posted June 01, 2006 09:31 PM        
FBA- :-) Yes, I still have my 12. I 'defend' all of my bikes.

I'm not brand loyal. I don't even feel that I ride what I want, I choose from what I can afford.

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted June 01, 2006 09:59 PM        
quote:

I'm not brand loyal. I don't even feel that I ride what I want, I choose from what I can afford.

afford for the day?.... err don't you own like a MV agusta, busa, zx12, r1, etc etc...
Man what you want a tomohawk, or a jet bike like leno?

I'm not insulting btw just curious? wat would you want then?

Ignore this member   
fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted June 02, 2006 01:55 AM        
HB12R...
I'm not insulting the bike, in fact it's a great bike and one of the best I've ever owned. It's the Busa dickhead mindset that I abhor, you know what I mean....there is life after Busa (lot's) ...I just happen to think that though the Busa is a superb machine, there ARE other bikes as good and even better at doing what the Busa does best...and that attitude is very different from the ones that prevail over at most, if not all of the Busa boards. Those guys are totally devoid of a life outside of their beloved Busa. For them, the Busa is the only bike in the world...they are idiots for the most part, but are fun to ridicule, just becuase they're so fucking stupid and brain dead. 'nuf said

havabusa12r

Expert Class
posted June 02, 2006 02:29 PM        
quote:
quote:

afford for the day?.... err don't you own like a MV agusta, busa, zx12, r1, etc etc...
Man what you want a tomohawk, or a jet bike like leno?

I'm not insulting btw just curious? wat would you want then?

I'm sure if money wasn't an object, I'd have an OCC custom chopper, or 2 :-) :-)

Honestly, I'd probably just have MORE, MORE, MORE.

Yes, there are a lot of busa dickheads around, but the 1 liter guys can also be pretty bad.

Ignore this member   
havabusa12r

Expert Class
posted June 02, 2006 02:48 PM        
BTW-

Whenever I would see the negative 14 threads on non KAWK boards, I'd ask them "if you are not going to buy a 14, why do you care how ugly, or fast it is?"

I still feel that it is my business what I ride, not what someone else rides. Most people don't understand that.

Ignore this member   
D

Needs a job
posted June 10, 2006 08:42 AM        
Oh yeah - those liter bike guys
  Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted August 04, 2006 09:02 PM        
lol....came over and peeked at this busa thread....
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
nightmare

Pro
ACP Racing
posted August 05, 2006 06:28 PM        
i just love you people!
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit nightmare's homepage. 
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted August 05, 2006 06:40 PM        
thanks! LOL

Ignore this member   
12r1

Expert Class
posted August 06, 2006 07:08 AM        
I'll really never know, I guess, if my 12 is in fact faster than the Bus....I have yet to meet one who will stay on the throttle long enough to find out. Why buy 'em, if your not gonna twist it some?? Liter boys squirt out in front a couple gears, 'cause of the light weght, then shut right down when it starts getting fun. Telling all the squids they beat a 12...oh well.
Waaaayyy off topic here.
How many posers do you see on 12R's??

Ignore this member   
CrotchRocket

Bracket Racing with Betsy
posted August 06, 2006 07:23 AM        
quote:
How many posers do you see on 12R's??

You got that right

*****DragRacers do it better, because they dont cut Corners*****

Ignore this member    Click here to visit CrotchRocket's homepage. 
htosado

Zone Head
posted August 06, 2006 09:00 AM        
It took Suzuki 9 years to beat the zx11, and whatever the answer to the 14, 14 will answer back. They have a stronger market than ever now so the fight is on!
As I posted before, Honda Research and Development bought the first 14 at Del Amo motorsports, so they might make a CBR1500xx.
Just do what I do and ride the shit out of your bike, trade up and pay 3g's and keep it going. I've ownde a ZX11, ZX11d, CBR1100xx, Huyabusa, and now this 14. I love the 14 for me, it fits me well both physically, and my riding style perfectly.
If a new bike comes out and only has minor speed increases, and a little weight loss, I'll keep my 14.
I personally think Kawasaki should make a sportier version of the 14, that would be lighter, less frills, Carbon fiber everything, and more racing. Green would be nice. Kinda like Ducati did with the Xerox

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted August 06, 2006 09:12 AM        
I love my 14, but ideally i was hoping for something like the 14 engine stuffed in a no frills chasis like the 10, less plastic etc.
Still, the people who have been my passenger love the seat, so its a trade off.

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted August 06, 2006 02:58 PM        
If zook does come out with a new Busa and i'm sure they will come out with something in time... Don't you think Kawi already knows this ? Sure they do and i'll bet money they already have a plan ... Could be why the zx14 was Built with just the power needed to over come the busa.......Kawi setting back and watching Zook and when zook shows their hand Kawi can turn up the power .....Kawi knows if it's to sell 600s and liter bikes( bread and butter bikes) that they have to build the top dog...... This war can only lead to one thing ... Faster bikes for all of us !!!!!!!! I bet the new Busa has been on the drawing board for years Just like the zx14....

Ignore this member   
blueford

Needs a job
posted August 06, 2006 03:17 PM        Edited By: blueford on 6 Aug 2006 16:37
quote:
Dude, I edited it 5 seconds after I posted it...forgot the url prefix/suffix...wake the fuck up man! Day's almost over here on the east coast...

I think yer the guy that made those damn emoticons....you offended TONYFUCKMAN with that shit...now he's gone to wheelie heaven, ain't seen him around him since yesterday...he's either there or at fisters.com with FritoFuckingLayMan.

Anyone seen the mouth R A B B I lately ?

Ignore this member   
Kanati

Novice Class
posted August 09, 2006 09:22 PM        
quote:
Don't you think Kawi already knows this ? Sure they do and i'll bet money they already have a plan ... Could be why the zx14 was Built with just the power needed to over come the busa.......

Of course they have a plan. Anybody with half a brain can see that the 14 is hobbled from the factory. Tiny arsed headers and throttle bodies smaller than the 12R... secondaries choking the life out of the bike under 5k...

All they have to do is make a more agressive cam and open it up so it can breath a little better and the 14 is gonna get mean.

So... Zook needs to make the new busa more than just incremental... they need to make it revolutionary. We'll see if that happens or not.

Ignore this member      
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted August 09, 2006 09:45 PM        Edited By: dubious on 9 Aug 2006 22:45
I concurr, and there is more HP left in the stock porting too!

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 3 pages long: 1  2  3   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > HAYABUSA-ZONE.com > Thread: No \"New\" Busa NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.32769894599915 seconds processing time