HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CLASSIFIEDS > Thread: WTB oil scav pump for turbo NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
kawpower

Zone Head
Mr kawasaki 2 you!
posted August 06, 2013 03:10 PM        
WTB oil scav pump for turbo

WTB scavaging pump for turbo app, please no cycle logic stuff.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit kawpower's homepage. 
punkynlew

Novice Class
posted August 06, 2013 04:25 PM        Edited By: punkynlew on 7 Aug 2013 00:27
Norris: I believe your Jones turbo system is much like mine on my C14. Isn't the turbo high enough to make a scavenging pump unneccesary? On another note, do you have a lot of oil collecting in the turbo, when not used for a while, causing a lot of exhaust smoke on startup. I find it embarrassing. Chris says it doesn't hurt anything, but I'd like to put a check valve in the oil line near the turbo. Lew

Ignore this member   
kawpower

Zone Head
Mr kawasaki 2 you!
posted August 07, 2013 04:39 AM        
Yes lew it is the same kit,and yes it is embarrassing,do what u need to do ,it might offend him but atleast you will be happy! I cant get my bike to run right because I can never get a direct answer, did u get a dyno sheet with your bill? or the custom map sent to u? just asking.

punkynlew

Novice Class
posted August 07, 2013 08:05 AM        
Long before I picked up my bike, I told him I expected dyno and AFR sheets. At the last minute I had to remind him about the dyno sheets and he reluctantly printed out stage 1 and 2 sheets that didn't include all the usual and proper conditions and equipment. No AFR sheets. When I asked if the bike would meet his promised goal of beating a stock '12 zx14r and run in the 8's, he laughed saying I must be joking, of course it would. Later, at the drag strip, a champion pro rider struggled to get 9.92 et at 144. Chris blamed the lackluster performance on the chassis. It is fast on the street and runs well, though a bit clunky and smoky on start-up.

Ignore this member   
bigwil

Expert Class
06 zx 14 turbo stage 3
posted August 07, 2013 03:36 PM        
Kaw power tha best oil retun pump is from mr turbo it's very small and is only 70 bucks let me no if you whant me to send some pics if you have your bike on a rear stand its a must for me turn the key on once or twice gets rid of all the oil

Ignore this member   
kawpower

Zone Head
Mr kawasaki 2 you!
posted August 08, 2013 08:17 AM        
THANKS BigWil ! LEW lack of important info cost me 1 motor and now im on the second, a strait answer to a question from your builder or parts supplier can go a long way, not bits and pieces of info.

Gunner

Needs a life
posted August 08, 2013 12:53 PM        
Turbo Werx sells several very dependable scavage pumps. I use their pumps on the Pit Transmission coolers I build and sell to the drag racing car guys because they are reliable and the only pump out there that the manufacture believes in enough to actually put a 2 year warranty on. Several of the pumps sold by different turbo kit suppliers are simply a cheap unit sold on eBay that they buy and mark up for resell. Those aren't anywhere near as good as the Turbo Werx pumps. Amp draw on the Turbo Werx pump is very low which is a concern for anyone on a motorcycle.

http://turbowerx.com/index.html

Ignore this member   
kawpower

Zone Head
Mr kawasaki 2 you!
posted August 09, 2013 06:14 AM        
THANX GUNNER!

Gunner

Needs a life
posted August 09, 2013 01:31 PM        Edited By: Gunner on 9 Aug 2013 21:31
Tell Marc the owner of Turbo Werx that the owner of Kool Solutions sent you to him. He's hard to get on the phone so leave a message and he'll call you back. He had a very serious motorcycle accident a couple years back that left his speech making process a bit damaged so he hates talking on the phone if you email him he's very prompt to respond

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CLASSIFIEDS > Thread: WTB oil scav pump for turbo NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21791696548462 seconds processing time