Suzuki GSXR1000 / Gixxer 1K
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > GSXR1000 ZONE.com > Thread: craigslist NJ --- GSXR ZX R1 CBR hotness! (nnj) NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted June 03, 2009 06:11 PM        
craigslist NJ --- GSXR ZX R1 CBR hotness! (nnj)

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/1203627143.html

quote:
Due to high demand please be sure to contact me now. I rode 24 bike in the last three weeks alone!

Do you want to know how cool your bike looks or what it sounds like when it's revving out as you go zooming up the street? I will come to you house and ride your bike up and down the street in front of your house like so fast so you can see it and you can take pics if you want. I've got the whole little costume, helmet and shit and I even have a motorcycle license so it's all cool in case the cops come. I can pretend I am in a race with myself on your bike and then you will know how cool you look when you are whipping up your street past all the kids. I know how to ride almost any bike but I am not going to do this on anything where you have to shift the gears with your hand instead of your foot or a BMW cause those things fucking suck. If you want me to light the tire and do a burnout on your bike I can! You can run inside and get some bleach and pour it on the rear tire when I am doing it and all your neighbors will think you have a top fuel dragster or some shit when they see all the smoke. I really don't want to ride anyone on the back when I do this for you so don't have any girls around. And your bike must be in good shape cause I don't wanna die out there. No mexican shit. I have been performing this service for years to ALL of my friends and I am very good at it.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not posting this because I am trying to steal anyone's motorcycle. I show up at your house in my own car and my wife of many years is with me and she takes pics too for our family album. I am a family man, 49 years old and I know motorcycles inside and out. I used to work on race cars. No monkey business here. You can talk with my wife while I get used to your bike.

Holla at me up if you need to see how cool you ride is. WU TANG MUTHAFUCKERS! WU TANG!

Larry

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
SteveWFL

posted June 03, 2009 06:15 PM        
ok thats funny but I won't ask what you were searching for when you stumbled upon it
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
worm~hole

Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
posted June 04, 2009 05:36 AM        
....funnny shit right there....

-George Orwell

Ignore this member   
thekaz

Needs a job
spell chequer is bustimicated
posted June 04, 2009 10:33 AM        
I used to work on racecars ??? so that makes you a bike expert ??? LOL

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted June 04, 2009 10:42 AM        Edited By: Shane661 on 4 Jun 2009 18:43
I am also offering this service. I am also willing to make top speed passes for you at Maxton, or passes at the local dragstrip. I am also willing to ride your hot girlfriend....just so you can see how cool you look when you do it.

Shane

Ignore this member   
Tool Man

Needs a job
posted June 04, 2009 05:45 PM        

Do you want to know how cool your wife looks or what it sounds like when it's getting her ass punched out as you watch tied up in the corner

I will come to you house and ride your ol’ lady up and down in your house like so fast so you can hear her scream and you can take pics if you want.

I've got the whole little costume, helmet and shit and I even have a big gun so it's all cool in case the cops come.

I can pretend I am you…. on your wife and then you will know how cool you look when you are whipping up her ass in front of all the kids.

I know how to ride almost any bitch but I am not going to do this on her, where you have fun too!! cause this is gunna fucking suck big time.

If you want me to light her up and do a burnout on her ass I can!
You can run inside and get some bleach and pour it down her throat when I am doing it too her and all your neighbors will think you have a two dollar hooker or some shit when they see all the smoke.

I really don't want to ride on your backside when I do this for you so don't have any girls around.

And your bitch must be in good shape cause I don't wanna die out there. No mexican shit. I have been performing this service for years to ALL of my friends and I am very good at it.

Your truly Tool man

Ignore this member   
drewzx-14

Zone Head
Andrew
posted June 04, 2009 06:52 PM        
lol

Ignore this member    Click here to visit drewzx-14's homepage. 
masszx14

Pro
A mind beside itself!
posted June 13, 2009 07:51 PM        
He surely gets a lot of calls

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted June 13, 2009 08:53 PM        Edited By: dubious on 14 Jun 2009 04:57
Shane, Gene,
too much dood's.... my abs are killing me ...
ROTFF...

Yup,
I'll be the test pilot, you have to payme, but you don't even have to sell me your bike
For a marginal ammount i thrash the shit out of it, and piss off all your neighbors

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > GSXR1000 ZONE.com > Thread: craigslist NJ --- GSXR ZX R1 CBR hotness! (nnj) NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20988202095032 seconds processing time