Ducati Superbike Discussion Forum
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DESMOSUPERBIKES.com > Thread: Final Development Tests for the Ducati Hypermotard NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Staff

Administrator
posted March 06, 2007 07:48 AM        Edited By: Staff on 6 Mar 2007 07:51
Final Development Tests for the Ducati Hypermotard

Development of the Ducati Hypermotard, which is to be launched in Ducati Stores all over the world from this May, is continuing with great success.

As announced in Milan during EICMA 2006, production of the motorcycle will begin during the next few weeks and final tests confirm that everything is progressing as scheduled. The Hypermotard has generated enormous interest all over the world and Ducati is now channelling significant resources into this exciting new motorcycle so as to meet all expectations and fully satisfy the 'Ducatisti' eagerly awaiting its arrival.

In recent days a series of tests have been carried out at the Mores circuit in Sardinia by Vittoriano Guareschi, the official Ducati MotoGP Team test rider. His testing of pre-series prototypes has contributed greatly to the final set-up of the machine.

"The bike is fantastic!" Commented Guareschi immediately after a track session. "It's so much fun to ride that you lose all track of time, you never want to get off it. These tests have allowed us to define the set-up and make a few final modifications before going into production . Everything is on schedule and things really couldn't be better. I reckon the Hypermotard is the bike that was missing and I'm sure it'll be a great success. I've had a great time today, knee on the ground at every corner. The bike's just perfect, well balanced, smooth and, above all, a true Ducati."

Source: Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Staff's homepage. 
WARBIRD

Needs a job
posted March 06, 2007 08:18 AM        
Wow ........................I bet they sell all they can make of those too........................
  Ignore this member   
worm~hole

Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
posted March 06, 2007 11:16 AM        Edited By: worm~hole on 6 Mar 2007 11:18
...if I win a bigass portion of that 355 million dollar mega lotto tonite, I will have a 1098S and this Supermotard in my livingroom...yeah, that's right, my living room...on a rotating display stand with dramatic lighting....so that I can stare at them ..

....then I'd get a used SV650 with Sharkskinz and suspension thats set up for my weight and I'd go tear it up at the track and crash them cuz' I got no skillz and I'd laugh my ass off if I'm hurt...then I'd go home quickly in my twin-turbo C6-Z06 (no fancy Ferrari for me cuz' I'm frugal that way) and stare at my Ducs while sippin' my chai tea...thas right....its a fantasy...but its MY fantasy......ok....too much coffee and sugarpops this morning....two sexyass bikes, tho ......FAAAAAAAAAK!....I want them both

-George Orwell

Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted March 06, 2007 08:38 PM        
lets not discount the Aprilia though
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
Tool man

Needs a job
posted March 07, 2007 01:36 PM        
quote:
...if I win a bigass portion of that 355 million dollar mega lotto tonite, I will have a 1098S and this Supermotard in my livingroom...yeah, that's right, my living room...on a rotating display stand with dramatic lighting....so that I can stare at them ..

....then I'd get a used SV650 with Sharkskinz and suspension thats set up for my weight and I'd go tear it up at the track and crash them cuz' I got no skillz and I'd laugh my ass off if I'm hurt...then I'd go home quickly in my twin-turbo C6-Z06 (no fancy Ferrari for me cuz' I'm frugal that way) and stare at my Ducs while sippin' my chai tea...thas right....its a fantasy...but its MY fantasy......ok....too much coffee and sugarpops this morning....two sexyass bikes, tho ......FAAAAAAAAAK!....I want them both

GET OUT OF MY DREAM.... !!

Ignore this member   
worm~hole

Needs a life
posted March 07, 2007 02:02 PM        

-George Orwell

Ignore this member   
EastBayducmanic

Novice Class
posted April 17, 2007 10:41 AM        
That has to be the uglyiest looking piece of shit i've ever seen. It looks like a mistake. What a wast of the Monster parts bin.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit EastBayducmanic's homepage. 
worm~hole

Needs a life
posted April 17, 2007 09:10 PM        Edited By: worm~hole on 17 Apr 2007 22:11
...only the headlight/front fender thingie....but that can be fixed...the rest is moto-sex....
  Ignore this member   
EastBayducmanic

Novice Class
posted April 25, 2007 03:31 PM        
You can see how the front end wants to push on that thing just like you can see it on a Monster. Junk. Parts bin special...

KTM is the new ducati.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit EastBayducmanic's homepage. 
your car is slow

Needs a job
Fuck Nitrous...Got Boost?
posted April 25, 2007 10:18 PM        
how much does it weigh and what kinda power does it make....I could give two shits about how a motard looks.

Ignore this member    Click here to send Your Car Is Slow an AIM message. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DESMOSUPERBIKES.com > Thread: Final Development Tests for the Ducati Hypermotard NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21469306945801 seconds processing time