BMW
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > S 1000RR > Thread: A buddy just bought the Beemer NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
bad ass 14

Expert Class
posted June 07, 2010 11:23 AM        
A buddy just bought the Beemer

He just picked it up on Sat at a dealership in South Jersey. He's a bigger taller guy like myself and he loved my 14. Don't understand why somebody 6'3 and 240 would want that little uncomfy ride but to each his own. He doesn't plan on drag racing it just street riding. When I take it for a spin, hopefully tonight, I'll report back. I guess he was lookin at the hp it makes but seriously he's gonna look likea monkey fuckin a football. .

Ignore this member   
Quarter Pounder

Pro
with Cheese
posted June 07, 2010 11:27 AM        
won't be much if it's still restricted, wait to ride it after it's first service. Then ride it like ya stole it. LOL
1.53 60'

Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted June 07, 2010 11:38 AM        
did he pay extra for all the goodies and pretty paint, or purchase the base model
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
oilfieldtrash

Zone Head
Kawasaki enthusiast
posted June 07, 2010 11:48 AM        
I feel better now. I just wasted $280 and felt bad but this guy just wasted about $15,000. I guess the saying it could be worse is true.

Ignore this member   
bad ass 14

Expert Class
posted June 07, 2010 11:48 AM        
He got the base model. I'm sure he'll start doin it up after the break in.

Ignore this member   
bad ass 14

Expert Class
posted June 07, 2010 11:52 AM        
I'm not gonna lie to ya and say I don't wanna ride it cause I do but wouldn't buy one cause I love my 14 too much. Until kawi makes the 15 or 16 I'm stickin to what I got.

Ignore this member   
Hellmutt

Needs a job
posted June 07, 2010 12:09 PM        
quote:
I'm not gonna lie to ya and say I don't wanna ride it cause I do but wouldn't buy one cause I love my 14 too much. Until kawi makes the 15 or 16 I'm stickin to what I got.

I'm in the same boat..........Hell, I wanna ride almost every bike I see but that's part of the disease!! I'll keep floggin' my 14 until I can swing a trackbike or a ZX18

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Hellmutt's homepage. 
SLVR_BLT

Zone Head
Chicken Strips!
posted June 07, 2010 12:11 PM        
What does a monkey fucking a football look like?

Ignore this member   
bad ass 14

Expert Class
posted June 07, 2010 12:14 PM        
Lol! Its quite common in these parts.

Ignore this member   
bad ass 14

Expert Class
posted June 07, 2010 12:17 PM        

Ignore this member   
bad ass 14

Expert Class
posted June 07, 2010 12:18 PM        

Ignore this member   
SLVR_BLT

Zone Head
Chicken Strips!
posted June 07, 2010 02:03 PM        
So you needed to say that 3 times?

Ignore this member   
Hellmutt

Needs a job
posted June 07, 2010 04:41 PM        Edited By: Hellmutt on 8 Jun 2010 00:43
Talk about monkeys f*ckin' footballs.......I work with a fella that's about 45 years old, 6'4 give or take, and probably weighs an easy 220lbs........he just now got his temp permit to ride and this freak buys a Rebel 250!! Seriously!! And if that wasn't bad enough, he goes out and gets a bright orange vest to wear when he's riding! As if he didn't look ridiculous enough and then goes and rubs a highlighter all over himself too?!?! I'm waiting for him to ride in to work with this setup..........I guarantee I'll be rolling on the ground in wet pants!

Hellmutt

Needs a job
posted June 07, 2010 04:43 PM        
I'll try and get pics when it happens.......as long as I can muster the strength to hold the camera up as I weeze for breath!

bad ass 14

Expert Class
posted June 07, 2010 04:46 PM        
Wow, its nice to know people exist that are more fucked up then me. What a relief.

Ignore this member   
Quarter Pounder

Pro
with Cheese
posted June 07, 2010 06:21 PM        
what? so the guy wants to learn how to ride on the street and stay alive the first year on the road. Yer a tool if you are going to be giving this guy a hard time...how about teaching the noob some survival skills on the street instead.
1.53 60'

Ignore this member   
blackbullet76

Pro
posted June 07, 2010 09:04 PM        
I'm holdin out for a ZX-20 :-)
BMC race filter
Flies removed
16 tooth front sprocket
Speedohealer
APE cam chain tensioner
Vortex rearsets

Ignore this member    Click here to visit blackbullet76's homepage. 
bad ass 14

Expert Class
posted June 08, 2010 02:02 AM        
Its not his first bike he had and older busa that he got rid of about a year ago. Not givin him shit, just thought that he was so comfy on mine and he liked the ride so thought that was what he would get. He just went for the big number bike that he doesn't know much about and IMO because of his size is gonna be tierd of the uncomfy ride quickly. So stop callin me names quarter inch dick because my feelings get hurt easy. Oh yeah, if ur gonna be a tool, be a snap on I always say. Haaaaaa!

Ignore this member   
bad ass 14

Expert Class
posted June 08, 2010 10:55 AM        
Well took it for a spin and was pretty impressed. It has a very light feel and seems pretty powerful to me. I'm not beatin on my bro's new bike, that's for him to do. It was about an hour ride on it while he rode my 14 and that was good for me. The ride of the 14 just spoiled me to death. But anyway, the clutch felt likea typical liter clutch, nothin special. All in all I wish glenn the best with his new ride. It was fun to ride for an hour but will still prefer my Ninja, hands down. When he breaks it in or when he's ready we'll start ridin it the way it should be ridden. And that's fast by the way. Oh, the bike does look better in person, the pics don't do it justice. Like the 14 when it came out. Everybody so critical of the looks from the pics until you see and ride one its a very different experience.

Ignore this member   
Hellmutt

Needs a job
posted June 08, 2010 11:09 AM        
quote:
what? so the guy wants to learn how to ride on the street and stay alive the first year on the road. Yer a tool if you are going to be giving this guy a hard time...how about teaching the noob some survival skills on the street instead.

If you're talking about me, I'm not giving this guy a hard time about his riding.....he's been riding for decades, just not much road riding.......usually been dirtbiking / atv'ing. He's always given me shit about riding sportbikes, so thought I'd just return the favor -- there's more history here than you know -- i'm never a cock......unless it's called for

1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted June 08, 2010 12:07 PM        
fock a bmw

Ignore this member   
Quarter Pounder

Pro
with Cheese
posted June 08, 2010 12:53 PM        Edited By: Quarter Pounder on 8 Jun 2010 20:55
quote:
Its not his first bike he had and older busa that he got rid of about a year ago. Not givin him shit, just thought that he was so comfy on mine and he liked the ride so thought that was what he would get. He just went for the big number bike that he doesn't know much about and IMO because of his size is gonna be tierd of the uncomfy ride quickly. So stop callin me names quarter inch dick because my feelings get hurt easy. Oh yeah, if ur gonna be a tool, be a snap on I always say. Haaaaaa!

not even directed at you...

read the post above mine from hellmut raggin the guy for wearing safety gear.
1.53 60'

Ignore this member   
Quarter Pounder

Pro
with Cheese
posted June 08, 2010 12:54 PM        
quote:
quote:

If you're talking about me, I'm not giving this guy a hard time about his riding.....he's been riding for decades, just not much road riding.......usually been dirtbiking / atv'ing. He's always given me shit about riding sportbikes, so thought I'd just return the favor -- there's more history here than you know -- i'm never a cock......unless it's called for

didn't sound like it at all...
1.53 60'

Ignore this member   
bad ass 14

Expert Class
posted June 08, 2010 01:06 PM        
Sorry QP.

Ignore this member   
Hellmutt

Needs a job
posted June 08, 2010 01:54 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:

didn't sound like it at all...

Sorry Quarter........that's the feminine side coming outta me and i just 'assumed' we were on the same page.........this dude's not a bad guy, we've been working together for almost 10 years and tend to bust each others chops alot -- protocol behavior at my job If he ever asks serious questions and needs any help, I'll definitely give it to him........Hell, I let him read my post shortly after submitting it, and he thought it was hilarious too.........he's been making fun of himself since he got the bike - so no harm no foul.........it's all in jest man - so holster that weapon!!

All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > S 1000RR > Thread: A buddy just bought the Beemer NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.26151990890503 seconds processing time