Yamaha R1 / YZF-R1
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > R1-ZONE.com > Thread: Turbo R1 Video NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Megabyte

Pro
posted October 28, 2006 02:51 PM        Edited By: Megabyte on 28 Oct 2006 21:53
Turbo R1 Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3563784723686953251&q=genre%3Ahome_video&hl=en

Ignore this member   
jimmihaffa

Novice Class
posted October 31, 2006 01:08 AM        
what a totally obnoxious idiot...i was so hoping dude's face would see the back of the garbage truck...alas...crap like this in the hands of zealous politicians will ensure that we're going to be getting diluted down factory spec bikes and untenable insurance costs in a right hurry...to squid on your turbo...here's hoping you put darwin's laws in effect sooner rather than later
  Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted October 31, 2006 06:51 AM        
LMFAO
how true Jimmi...
how true.

Ignore this member   
Megabyte

Pro
posted October 31, 2006 08:24 AM        Edited By: Megabyte on 31 Oct 2006 15:25
I used to ride w/guys who thought the space between the double yellow line was for motorcycles.... I would tell them, it may not be a single unexpected road hazard that gets you, but a combination of unexpected hazards... As far as I know, they are still on the road, though some of them have gone down Whatever I think of their riding habits, I have never wished them ill.

quote:
what a totally obnoxious idiot...i was so hoping dude's face would see the back of the garbage truck...alas...crap like this in the hands of zealous politicians will ensure that we're going to be getting diluted down factory spec bikes and untenable insurance costs in a right hurry...to squid on your turbo...here's hoping you put darwin's laws in effect sooner rather than later

Ignore this member   
aliveagain

Needs a life
posted October 31, 2006 09:47 AM        
Didn't think it was that bad.Fastest he went was 200kpm,nothing compared to ghostrider.I got a kick at how much the front kept lifting while going thru the gears.

Ignore this member   
DR JOE

Expert Class
posted October 31, 2006 01:03 PM        
aliveagain,

I'm with you, after seeing what the ghost rider did. Hell he slowed down so the cops could get close then he would speed off. Now that will get people attention faster than a guy doing 150 and short shifting wheelies on a open hiway. If a your going to speed do it in the wide open, not the city streets. JMOP...

Ignore this member   
maximus

Needs a job
posted November 02, 2006 10:21 AM        
Yeah I have to agree that he was an idot riding like that, but what can you do.
  Ignore this member   
F_Sik

Expert Class
posted May 14, 2007 03:08 AM        
smells like couche in here

Ignore this member    Click here to send F_Sik an AIM message. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > R1-ZONE.com > Thread: Turbo R1 Video NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.32038283348083 seconds processing time