Honda CBR 1000 RR / CBR1000RR
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CBR1000RR ZONE.com > Thread: 08 CBR HAS TRANNY ISSUES! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
zx12adam

posted May 07, 2008 01:07 AM        Edited By: zx12adam on 7 May 2008 08:23
quote:

Try to have a nice day Adam. I'll leave you alone. Don't feel like waiting til 09 to settle this. So, I'm returning the check that your mouth wrote, cuz it seems ur ass didn't have the funds to cash it.

Dude, In all honesty. I could care less if the tranny in the cbr falls out & drags on the ground in left hand corners. Get a clue! This thread was started because ASS BUCKET face stevewfl was doing similar shit on the zx10r forum. So, I gave him some of his own medicine. We've since buried the hatchet. I don't like long drawn out "I'm gonna show u how good a rider I'am in 2010!" Dude, we can do this on friday. I offered to give u a bike AND pay for it! If not go fuck yourself!

Let's let this be it. OK?

I'll let you know when I get one, we'll get together and have a good time among friends.

Peace.

Don't worry, I won't rub it in your face after all that crap you talked. As far as your so called "offer" I already told you I can't just take time off work and family(I also have an 18 month old daughter) to fly halfway cross country. You've apparently never crashed a bike so you don't know how that works either.

Hell, I could make you a "counter offer" to fly yourself and your bikes down here, pay for the trackday, travel, leave your family and job on a moments notice, and pay for your own bike if it goes down and when you don't take the "offer" just throw my hands in the air and say "Fuck You I tried". So take it or leave it.

Don't be so quick to make bogus claims next time.

Now post up them pics .

Best Literbike: Performance Bikes, Superbike, BIKE, MCN, Road Racing World, and Motorcycle USA

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted May 07, 2008 01:53 AM        
Make the offer! I WILL BE THERE! If you're paying, I'm playin'! Guess what I've got all the same bullshit goin' on. Just not making excuses. I've let you out of this pickle you got yourself into. Now be nice! I'll do the same. Keep comin' back at me & I'll just keep playin' the same tune. K Bryant I thought had put an end to this but, you obviously have a bruised ego & can't let it go.

Just take a deep breathe.

And hold it til I tell you otherwise! lol.....

Ignore this member   
zx12adam

posted May 07, 2008 04:46 AM        
quote:
Make the offer! I WILL BE THERE! If you're paying, I'm playin'! Guess what I've got all the same bullshit goin' on. Just not making excuses. I've let you out of this pickle you got yourself into. Now be nice! I'll do the same. Keep comin' back at me & I'll just keep playin' the same tune. K Bryant I thought had put an end to this but, you obviously have a bruised ego & can't let it go.

Just take a deep breathe.

And hold it til I tell you otherwise! lol.....

Hopefully this will teach you not to go round starting crap you can't finish. How did we get this far anyways? Oh that's right, your anger disorder, I proved you wrong and you changed the subject on how "great" a rider you are but won't even post up a pic of yourself at the track.

Good job.

Best Literbike: Performance Bikes, Superbike, BIKE, MCN, Road Racing World, and Motorcycle USA

Ignore this member   
salsa1

Needs a life
posted May 07, 2008 06:16 AM        Edited By: salsa1 on 7 May 2008 13:20
1521 views....!!!! (and counting)

We love popcorn....

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted May 07, 2008 06:25 AM        Edited By: zx1kr on 7 May 2008 13:36
Dude, You want pics? I got fuckin pics! I got video of me gettin off my R1 at around 90mph while running just behind the fastest guy in the expert class. I'm gonna say he weighed about 80lbs less than me. 90 degrees, 2nd to last session of the day on too soft of a slick.
Sorry, wont give you the pleasure of viewing that lil' snip'it. I will however post pics of earlier that day. Working right now. You know, gotta feed the family and all.

Dude, you r kidding w/ the "Hopefully this will teach you not to go round starting crap you can't finish." bullshit right? Please tell me you're jokin'! If not, the Stevewfl Death Ray will be GPS'd at your direct location. You will cave!

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted May 07, 2008 06:29 AM        Edited By: zx1kr on 7 May 2008 13:33
I'd really wish you'd think about gettin' the CBR1k. It'd look so much cooler getting sucked thru the ram-air of my R1 than an R6.

http://www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php?FID=35&TID=37562&set_time=1209958772

Ignore this member   
countersteer

Needs a job
Didn't read the owners manual
posted May 07, 2008 11:36 AM        
LOL i love this shit

Ignore this member    Click here to visit countersteer's homepage. 
zx1kr

Pro
posted May 07, 2008 11:48 AM        
quote:
LOL i love this shit

+1

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted May 07, 2008 01:16 PM        Edited By: zx1kr on 7 May 2008 20:29
Track day pics....

I tried to show the inside passes in a series of pics!

My favorite ride!

Ignore this member   
zx12adam

posted May 08, 2008 01:29 AM        Edited By: zx12adam on 8 May 2008 08:37
Good pics, love the R1, I miss mine(05) but it was a bit soft in the midrange.

A few pics from 2004

Outside pass...

Loved the Pirelli slicks...

Never got a chance to race it, I managed to ball it up at 130(I was LOOOONG overdue)...

... fixed it, and replaced it with something better ...

But I'll be back.

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted May 08, 2008 07:48 AM        
OK, so now I know why we have such a difference in opinion! Cuz, I happened to notice that you troll the track at 3k to 5k rpms. That is why you look for different things than I do in performance aspects. I can respect that. Just respect that I like my power delivered from the upper mid range to the top.
That is a 954? Right? So, you are/were a Honda owner? Hence, Honda loyalist.
I'am not brand loyal. I'm loyal to going fast! I went down to the local Honda dealer 3 or 4 weeks ago, sat on the CBR1000rr. I had 12k in my pocket. I walked out with the 12k still in my pocket. Reason being, I could not get comfortable on it. I didn't like the feet forward footpegs, nor the handlebar relationship to such(yea, rearsets & bars could probably help). I'm 6'2" 245lb w/gear. The ZX10 is tiny too. But it fits better, not good , but better. That is why I built the R1 up to what I'd want in a bike. It was & has been the best fit size wise for me, & now it makes plenty of power. Trust me, the R1 I ride does not want for mid range or any other range for that matter. It does put out more power than I'll probably ever fully explore on any track, let alone the street.
And another thing, you have a beautiful lil' baby.
You on the other hand should have spared us the nipple shot.

I think we've effectively dragged this thread to hell & back.

Do you care to continue?

Just b nice, I'll try to do the same. We'll agree to disagree?

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted May 08, 2008 10:54 AM        Edited By: zx1kr on 8 May 2008 17:55
This is what I'll be bringin to the track... Please dont bring an R6.

It'll be fun either way. Just would like to see what she'll do against the almighty CBR1KR.

She was born on 02/04 so I'd be coming in giving up 4 years of development.

chuckle, chuckle.

Ignore this member   
zx12adam

posted May 08, 2008 12:29 PM        Edited By: zx12adam on 8 May 2008 19:37
Actually I never let the revs drop under 7 grand(on that bike, it varies from one ride to the other) until the middle of the day when the tires are gone, air temp is near 100 with sunshine beating the track, and I'm at the apex of a corner. It makes it easier to get off the corners, still more than enough torque to spin up the worn rear while leaned over, just without it snapping out, goes out more gradually, smooth.

It's actually a neat trick for used tires, I use the tallest gear I can to spin it up as I start to lift the bike up out of a corner(worn tires/hot track use a taller gear) and keep it spun lightly until I'm close to being up were it hooks up(near it's torque peak) and gives a nice little shove and/or lifts the front some. When I say tire spin I mean just enough that I feel it break loose, not to where it's all hanging out wasting time. All the torque in the world isn't doing me any good when worn tires can't get it to the ground, but that's just me. I was told it's not a good idea for tire conservation, but some say it heats up the surface of the tire, not the carcass, so it's not a problem for them.

On fresh slicks I just hit the apex close to the torque peak of whatever engine I'm using and concentrate on corner speed.

Sweetass R1, lots of time in it, CF body? I'm still getting a 600(R6) as they are lighter and cheaper to buy/maintain. With the economy/gas being so unpredictable, raising a baby, and med problems I'm keeping a healthy cushion on my savings, plus it will leave me more money for more tires/trackdays again .

Plus I've never had a 600 and feel like I've missed out. We'll get together sometime just for fun, to hell with this thread.

Ignore this member   
countersteer

Needs a job
Didn't read the owners manual
posted May 08, 2008 05:17 PM        
that R1 is strictly business. fucking immaculate, NICE!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit countersteer's homepage. 
08blade

Novice Class
Honda Humper
posted May 13, 2008 04:14 AM        Edited By: 08blade on 13 May 2008 11:16
and in the catagories of interweb tommy toughnuts and d-bag of the millennium ... the winner is ... zx1kr! LOL
  Ignore this member   
08blade

Novice Class
Honda Humper
posted May 13, 2008 04:24 AM        
quote:
Did you know that US spec CBR1000RR has LIMITED TOP END POWER?

Yes, you heard it right: US spec 08CBR1KRR will reach max hp at 10200rpm as opposed to EURO SPEC, that makes its maximum power at ~12000rpm.

You can find more info about it at 1000rr.net forums. And Honda CONFIRMED IT.

LOL. OWNED.

it does. no Honda didn't confirm anything. Roadracing World still picked it as best liter bike ... ever. LOL OWNED LOL

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted May 13, 2008 04:29 AM        
Thanks C-Steer!

I can't see what 08DoucheBlade posted but, I'm gonna go out on a limb & venture to say not much thought process was used. Then his stupidity was followed by "LOL"!

Yes?

Ignore this member   
08blade

Novice Class
Honda Humper
posted May 13, 2008 08:08 PM        
quote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb & venture to say not much thought process was used.

Hey Interweb Tommy Toughnuts/D-Bag of the millennium. Do you think you're the only one who is allowed to post without using "much thought process"? LOL

Ignore this member   
2008blade

Parking Attendant
posted May 13, 2008 08:17 PM        
Can you hear me now? LOL

quote:
and in the catagories of interweb tommy toughnuts and d-bag of the millennium ... the winner is ... zx1kr! LOL

quote:
Hey Interweb Tommy Toughnuts/D-Bag of the millennium. Do you think you're the only one who is allowed to post without using "much thought process"? LOL

Ignore this member   
salsa1

Needs a life
posted May 14, 2008 12:00 AM        Edited By: salsa1 on 14 May 2008 07:00
quote:
Can you hear me now? LOL

Trolling....trolling ...trolling...

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted May 14, 2008 12:30 AM        
2008 doucheblade ur ignored too! UR not worth conversing with.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CBR1000RR ZONE.com > Thread: 08 CBR HAS TRANNY ISSUES! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2022 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.46343493461609 seconds processing time