Honda CBR 1000 RR / CBR1000RR
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CBR1000RR ZONE.com > Thread: CBR 1st in Road Racing World Literbike test NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
zx12adam

posted May 06, 2008 11:32 PM        Edited By: zx12adam on 7 May 2008 06:42
CBR 1st in Road Racing World Literbike test

It's just racking them up...

"The Honda CBR1000RR is clearly the best 1000cc sportbike ever built."

A few other quotes from the test...

"And in transitions, it felt like a CBR600RR. Just excellent. Again, the confidence I got from its feedback was just great."

"...but after getting off the other bikes and getting on the Honda it felt fast! It makes the Suzuki feel slow. It even makes the Kawi feel slow."

"peak horsepower numbers can sometimes be deceiving, as the Honda produced more horsepower than anything else up to 11K RPM. In fact, from 7K-8K, the Honda produced 10-15 horsepower more than the other three bikes."

"I'm still tripping about the motor. I like the motor. It pulls as soon as you touch the throttle, no matter what rpm you're at"

Best Literbike: Performance Bikes, Superbike, BIKE, MCN, Road Racing World, and Motorcycle USA

Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted May 15, 2008 02:22 PM        
a few folks here have 'em, and love 'em.

smokinzx14 bought the ZX10 for a drag bike and its sweet too. the black looks a lot better than the green too.
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CBR1000RR ZONE.com > Thread: CBR 1st in Road Racing World Literbike test NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2022 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.32380390167236 seconds processing time