Honda CBR 1000 RR / CBR1000RR
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CBR1000RR ZONE.com > Thread: 1000RR wins WSBK at Miller! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted June 01, 2008 04:59 AM        
1000RR wins WSBK at Miller!

niceeee!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
zx12adam

posted June 02, 2008 01:25 AM        
With Superpole and a Double win at that.

Plus a one-two in both Supersport and FX. Looks like DMG is gonna fix things in Superbike next year, things are looking good.

Best Literbike: Performance Bikes, Superbike, BIKE, MCN, Road Racing World, and Motorcycle USA

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted June 08, 2008 03:51 AM        
Yea, but the fat, slow CBRs' of old were winning in WSBK too. What does that mean?
That they're not even close to stock & they're not even close to streetable. Throw money at it & it'll go fast.

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted June 09, 2008 02:49 PM        
quote:
Yea, but the fat, slow CBRs' of old were winning in WSBK too. What does that mean?
That they're not even close to stock & they're not even close to streetable. Throw money at it & it'll go fast.

whatcha mean? dem bikez homologated, yo!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
zx1kr

Pro
posted June 10, 2008 01:25 AM        
I'm sorry , but I'm more impressed in how Hacking keeps running past Hodgson in AMA Superbike. : )

Ignore this member   
zx12adam

posted June 11, 2008 01:20 AM        
quote:

quote:
I'm sorry , but I'm more impressed in how Hacking keeps running past Hodgson in AMA Superbike. : )

So bitter...

Don't worry, I'm sure Kawasaki will figure out how to win a race with a ZX10 someday somewhere somehow. Since 2004, has a ZX10 won a race in AMA Superstock/Superbike or WSB/World Superstock at all?

Best Literbike: Performance Bikes, Superbike, BIKE, MCN, Road Racing World, and Motorcycle USA

Ignore this member   
zx12adam

posted June 12, 2008 11:35 PM        Edited By: zx12adam on 13 Jun 2008 06:36
Back on track...

Next race is Nurburgring, a track Checa has experience with. Coming off a double win combined with Ten Kate having the bike sorted things are looking good for him, that should be him up at the front.

If he doesn't crash.

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted June 13, 2008 07:28 AM        
Well, now Adam. Threatening to ban me from the site because I have a different opinion than you on the CBR1000RR ??? You take it to a personal level because you don't like my opinions on the CBR & when I retaliate you threaten to ban me in a PM??? Let's keep this real, shall we. Do me a favor, if you're gonna ban me because of my personal opinions on the CBR. Then do it. Just make sure everyone knows that if they have their own opinion & it's different than the mods opinion they can expect to be attacked personally. Then, when they respond accordingly, they can expect to be threatened with banning from the site.

Ignore this member   
zx12adam

posted June 13, 2008 08:00 AM        
quote:
Well, now Adam. Threatening to ban me from the site because I have a different opinion than you on the CBR1000RR ???

No, not a difference in opinion.

Take this thread for example, this thread is about the WSB races at Miller. Yet here you are changing the subject to your hurt feelings when that shit needs to stay in PM's like we were just doing.

I'm sick of your trolling, you started TWO threads claiming the 08 CBR had "transmission issues" and were at threat of "locking up in gear", none of which was true. You tried "warning" people it was gonna have transmission troubles. Why? Because of a few missed shifts on a pre-production model? Yet Cycle World had the SAME problem with a production version on the ZX10.

All of your posts in the Honda forum are nothing more than trolling garbage leading to B.S., insults, misinformation, and even threats that need to stay in PM's or the Smack House.

And another thing, if YOU don't like the fact I'm taking a few months off from riding after 25 years of constant riding that's YOUR problem. If YOU don't like the fact that I've devoted most my time, money, and effort into raising my daughter when our economy is in recession then that's YOUR problem, not mine and not this message forums. Stop constantly bitching about it and get over it. Stop being a Drama queen, no more stirring the pot.

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted June 16, 2008 02:05 PM        
ZX12adam, You are a fuckin Punk! Come on take it to the Smackhouse you gutless piece of garbage!

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted June 16, 2008 02:09 PM        
Adam, Im ready to go buy a CBR1000RR & write my own review. I'll send you pics, let you know how much fun I'm havin' ridin it & just smiling knowin' that I got one & you don't. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignore this member   
zx12adam

posted June 18, 2008 05:17 AM        Edited By: zx12adam on 18 Jun 2008 12:18
So, getting back on track with the topic at hand, I heard a rumor that the top finishing ZX10 scored it's 1st top ten of the season in Germany. That moves them up to 16th in the WSB points. Looking good.

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted June 19, 2008 11:41 AM        Edited By: zx1kr on 19 Jun 2008 18:42
But, what is Nori doin? A double at the "Ring" Baby!

HAGA!

HAGA!

HAGA!

On an OLD ASS R1!!!

Ignore this member   
worm~hole

Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
posted June 26, 2008 07:45 AM        
quote:

...like you threw money at your ancient R1???

-George Orwell

Ignore this member   
zx1kr

Pro
posted June 26, 2008 08:09 AM        
quote:
quote:

...like you threw money at your ancient R1???

YEP!

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CBR1000RR ZONE.com > Thread: 1000RR wins WSBK at Miller! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2022 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.47263503074646 seconds processing time