Honda CBR 1000 RR / CBR1000RR
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CBR1000RR ZONE.com > Thread: 2011 Kawasaki's (officially) released - Govt Regulations take 22hp bite out of ZX-10R NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted December 13, 2010 08:00 AM        Edited By: smokinZX14 on 14 Dec 2010 00:01
Did we get 20 pages from you over the Gen 2 Busa stop sale order ? No we got one page where you posted nothing .. ZX10 we get 3 threads and countless pages all posted in the ZX14 threads .. You made a big deal out of the hole thing then you flip us off .. Way to treat the very members that make this place what it is .. All we need is the info without your 2 cents tossed in .. You want to know why members are making posts back to you ? Just read you own posts .If you don't want know what memebers think stop asking ... Ok go ahead and delete this post ..

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 13, 2010 08:22 AM        
Huh? We don't create the "pages". - this is a USER driven website - that means that you as a user determine a topic's popularity, thereby creating the pages - note the other zx10r topic is several pages long and it was created by a member. Note the length of the baseball topics. If something is popular it gets attention - that's your conspiracy? Get over it and put down the crack pipe.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
watthecu

Zone Head
PissingContestHere
posted December 13, 2010 08:35 AM        
- / - : We know where R U R! Cum Out Yank Key!
0 \ 0 : Ho chow mang. You bringay chopshits wit out lob steer sauce.
- / - : We no have no steer-steer sauce. Data is down day other town.
0 /\ 0 : WATT you mean you have no pick up?
- / - : No, no, no, U can needy inn bacon. I come pick up!
0 \ 0 : You forgot noodle with shopsticks?
- /\ - : Shut UP wound die! I said day eye pod no fit under seat. Make bike wobble.
0\0 : WATT U Say? I took a peek. How you know?
- / - : I got 22 whores says power between year ears and now you can squeeze your own bacon!

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted December 13, 2010 08:58 AM        
quote:
Huh? We don't create the "pages". - this is a USER driven website - that means that you as a user determine a topic's popularity, thereby creating the pages - note the other zx10r topic is several pages long and it was created by a member. Note the length of the baseball topics. If something is popular it gets attention - that's your conspiracy? Get over it and put down the crack pipe.
Yup user driven and you keep driving it ..And fuck you and your funking crack pipe you funking ass hole ..

Ignore this member   
LeonidasZX14

Pro
posted December 13, 2010 09:28 AM        
7000 posts on here and Fish is going to be a dick????

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 13, 2010 09:49 AM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 14 Dec 2010 05:16
Apparently we can't tell anyone to "put the pipe down" anymore if that's being a dick - then I'm a dick... so much for any fun, catch phrases ... senses of humor...

how totally lame...

hey - let's all walk on eggshells.

IMFASTTOO

Zone Head
posted December 13, 2010 11:20 AM        
WOW
  Ignore this member   
FastestBusaAround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted December 13, 2010 11:46 AM        
All I know, is that we've got 9 great pages here so far!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
SteveWFL

posted December 14, 2010 08:34 AM        Edited By: SteveWFL on 15 Dec 2010 00:35
quote:
All I know, is that we've got 9 great pages here so far!

we went from lack of pow-ah for North America to recalled in 9 pages

maybe the new one will be a beast, or at least refund the 22 HP
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
FastestBusaAround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted December 14, 2010 09:36 AM        
How much is that 22HP worth anyway? Apparently - not much these days...

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 14, 2010 12:29 PM        
geez... all that shit I get with people asking me about how I feel about Kawasaki so I lay it on the line and then there's not even a peep?

MJ

Zone Head
posted December 14, 2010 02:39 PM        
quote:
quote:
It's clear to most that Fish hates Kawi .. It's funny because the kawi owners make up the biggest part of the bikeland membership ..
ITS also clear that you clearly think you run the forums
I can't believe Art the tard is still hanging around here? Are you so pathetic that the only place left for you to hang around is a place where most folks would like to see you banned because you're such a prick of a troll? Is that all you have in you're life? You're pathetic and I love it

Ignore this member   
MJ

Zone Head
posted December 14, 2010 03:02 PM        
quote:
geez... all that shit I get with people asking me about how I feel about Kawasaki so I lay it on the line and then there's not even a peep?
And I agree with what you said Fish I've been a fan of kawi since I've been on 2 wheels with a motor. Always loved the power and rush they delivered. But I also think they've lost their way lately, especially with the new 10 launch. They've really turned me off with the way they've handled the whole situation, and its not getting any better. I think if they would have taken more time like you said, they could have delivered the new 10 to the US with the extra power the rest of the world is getting, everybody else has managed to do it without a huge power loss like that...AND without whatever other major problems its now having. They're kinda like that guy that tries too hard to fit in..(Art the trolls life comes to mind lol)..in the end everything seems to go wrong for him.

Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted December 14, 2010 03:06 PM        

don't let shane hear you talk such
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted December 14, 2010 08:33 PM        
quote:

I'm not sure how I should respond. Prior to this question when I asked why it seemed like you had something against the 10R and/or Kawasaki you wrote this to me:

"ya - your post and honestly all the bias BS is totally fucking out of line. Every time I post I have some fuckface come up with a stupid "oh you hate kawasaki" response.

Well your fucked and your wrong.

Suck on that.

bye"

I'd be happy to play in your sandbox....but based on your tone it seems like if I come up with points and/or counterpoints you're gonna get all pissy and kick me out of the sandbox like you apparently have aleady done to others. You can't have it both ways dude. If you're fine with a discussion and debate then don't go sending people WHACK ASS messages. If you want a nice, smooth sailing, kosher, clean as a whistle site where everyone agrees with what you have to say and the slightest contraversy gets them booted...well....what do you really expect? If you go deleting posts and banning users with the quickness how do you think it reflects on you and the site? How inclined are the users who had their posts deleted....or those who have caught wind of such wanton actions.....to contriubute to the board.

Keep that shit up and you not only lose the quickest and the fastest on the board but you also lose some of the brightest and most experienced too. A lose/lose situation for you. You came at me mad sideways looking for a metamessage that WASN'T THERE. Have the balls and decency to man up and admit you jumped the gun. Sure, its your house, your rules. But don't you want the respect that comes with being the head of the household....or are you ok with being the dork in high school everyone just uses for a party house with free beer & weed knowing you won't say shit when they trash the house?

A.

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

Ignore this member   
watthecu

Zone Head
PissingContestHere
posted December 14, 2010 09:59 PM        
ship'IT! It's more universal are the websites. Delete is a delicate subject we want an objective view. Not the view of the site owner or have a clause stating so. So goes the, Geeeeeeeeeeeee HAaaaaaaaaa! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3CExyLse98

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 14, 2010 11:13 PM        
Well ship - Shane tries to create a bias that doesn't exist and you played into it.

I have to give you credit for being the only member to stop and ask how I actually feel and to that I answered. Hopefully that answer puts an end to the discussion on that topic.

IMFASTTOO

Zone Head
posted December 15, 2010 12:16 AM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
It's clear to most that Fish hates Kawi .. It's funny because the kawi owners make up the biggest part of the bikeland membership ..
I can't believe Art the tard is still hanging around here? Are you so pathetic that the only place left for you to hang around is a place where most folks would like to see you banned because you're such a prick of a troll? Is that all you have in you're life? You're pathetic and I love it
YEAH glad to see your back RAINBOW RACER your such a bundle of JOY and GAYNESS so carry on your very entertaining HE HE

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted December 15, 2010 01:04 AM        
quote:
Well ship - Shane tries to create a bias that doesn't exist and you played into it.

I have to give you credit for being the only member to stop and ask how I actually feel and to that I answered. Hopefully that answer puts an end to the discussion on that topic.

Don't drag me into your dispute and disrespect for other board members...

Ignore this member   
thekaz

Needs a job
spell chequer is bustimicated
posted December 15, 2010 01:48 AM        
is this recall USA only or world wide ?
  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 15, 2010 02:40 AM        
World wide

MJ

Zone Head
posted December 15, 2010 11:22 AM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
YEAH glad to see your back RAINBOW RACER your such a bundle of JOY and GAYNESS so carry on your very entertaining HE HE
So why is it you keep hanging around here Art? Nobody likes you, you're looked at as a pathetic, slightly retarded troll, so why would you continue to hang around a place where everybody wants you gone? Hell you don't even seem to be trolling much now, you just kinda pop into a thread now and then and say WOW...wtf is wrong with you? Are you really so pathetic that you have nothing to say but trolling shit and WOW? You're like a lost dog wandering around.....I"m actually starting to feel bad about giving you shit because you seem so pathetic. Maybe its the Christmas cheer in me lol. How bout you act like a real member of this site and I'll quit giving you shit every time I see you post up...deal?

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 9 pages long: 1  -  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CBR1000RR ZONE.com > Thread: 2011 Kawasaki\'s (officially) released - Govt Regulations take 22hp bite out of ZX-10R NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.40813612937927 seconds processing time