Concourse 14 / GTR1400
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: The perfect windscreen???? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
cls

Expert Class
posted July 29, 2009 09:28 AM        
Hmmm. A lot of folks did the same thing to the Tiger 1050 (Some just pulled off the shield, altogether.). They were very pleased. I'll have to think about that...Thanks for the info.
  Ignore this member   
Dilligafah

Parking Attendant
posted August 16, 2009 02:06 AM        
Hello guys, I am also looking for a better shield for the highway and touring. I am about 6'1 and have the Kawi tall shield right now. I sometimes wear my 1/2 helmet and the air flow with the shield all the way up comes right to my mouth and cheeks so there is much turbulence. From sitting position is 30 inches from the stock seat to my mouth. The shield all the way down is 21 inches and all the way up is around 26 inches from the stock seat height.

Which shield would raise the oncoming/ turbulent air around 3+ inches higher to where the air hits the top of my helmet instead of in my face?

Options I've looked at : Laminar Lip, Cee Bailey Euro cut shield +2 or Ultra tour domed shield +4 (+2 or +4 taller than stock Tall shield )

Ignore this member   
DrewHerc130

Expert Class
posted October 12, 2009 02:55 PM        
I got a national cycle v stream for the cooler weather, it's really nice. Too big for hot weather though. Stock goes back on in the summer.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: The perfect windscreen???? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.2800350189209 seconds processing time