Yamaha R6 / YZF-R6
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > R6 ZONE.com > Thread: Terrible experience with Exotic Sportbikes! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
H2 to ZX12

Needs a job
two stroke power
posted May 15, 2007 06:15 PM        Edited By: H2 to ZX12 on 15 May 2007 19:16
quote:
Well, Mark started off by not returning my call.
When I tried to call back, I got no answer at all.

THIS WAS NOT A RETURN

I don't see how it can even be legal to take money for a special order and then keep some of the money because the item was no longer available unless the sales agreement specifically stated that there would be an "order processing fee irregardless of wether the item is actually available". The Olympic games committe did that to people when the events they wanted tickets for were sold out. But If there was no language like that then keeping any of your money is theft plain and simple and should be reported to the BBB and states attorney's office where that company is located, and the US postal service if any part of the transaction was thru the mail. Don't let them get away with that shit. A well written letter threatening to do the above would result in the return of your $20, that's a no brainer for them. Talking on the phone is usless if the person on the other end is a crook.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit H2 to ZX12's homepage. 
Xtremespeed

Expert Class
posted May 15, 2007 06:37 PM        
Can't really comment much on Mark yet. He probably doesn't even know about all this. I have never spoken to anyone on the phone other than a salesperson. I'll call him again tomorrow. I'll give him a chance to make this right.

It wasn't that my item was no longer available, but that it had never been available, as the manufacturer had never released it. Two sales people told me it was in stock. Antyhing to get a sale I guess.

Ignore this member   
H2 to ZX12

Needs a job
two stroke power
posted May 16, 2007 01:47 AM        
quote:

It wasn't that my item was no longer available, but that it had never been available, as the manufacturer had never released it. Two sales people told me it was in stock. Antyhing to get a sale I guess.

same thing, they sold you something they couldn't deliver, then kept some of the money. ridiculous. If I was the judge castration would be the sentence cause it takes a lot of balls to blatently "in your face" rip you off like that.

Xtremespeed

Expert Class
posted May 16, 2007 03:23 AM        
Sounds good to me.
  Ignore this member   
Xtremespeed

Expert Class
posted May 16, 2007 12:34 PM        
Finally talked to Mark on my fourth try today. He said he would send a message to accounting, and it would be taken care of. We'll see.

Ignore this member   
princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted May 17, 2007 10:44 AM        
Cool - let us know how it finally all works out.

Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted May 18, 2007 08:41 PM        
quote:
Cool - let us know how it finally all works out.

+1
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted May 19, 2007 09:26 AM        
so what happened?

Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted May 19, 2007 10:06 AM        
quote:
so what happened?

+1

?????????????
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
Xtremespeed

Expert Class
posted May 23, 2007 07:38 PM        
Still nothing. I'll call Mark again. You can see how this company handles business. Even when they tell you they will take care of something, they don't.
  Ignore this member   
Speeder

Parking Attendant
posted May 25, 2007 06:30 PM        
i am also in the middle of a bad experience with exotic sportbike. Long story, but I placed an order on March 30 for a Leo Vince can. Still hasn't arrived and I keep getting the runaround- Leo Vince USA sent them the can, now exoticsportbike claim they sent it to me - a $400 item- US post office regular delivery- no tracking number, no insurance. BS. It's good to get the word out about these guys- DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.....
  Ignore this member   
zx12adam

posted May 31, 2007 12:56 PM        
Damn, they took your money for nothing, absolutely nothing. That's criminal and I'll never do business with them. If they did that to me I'd wanna rip their face off and wipe my ass with it.

Sorry you're having to go through this, those asswipes need to learn a lesson, if they screw their customers they're screwing themselves. It's stupid to steal a few bucks now to lose thousands later through lack of customers. Didn't they ever take a business class? Hell it's common sense!

Best Literbike: Performance Bikes, Superbike, BIKE, MCN, Road Racing World, and Motorcycle USA

Ignore this member   
Xtremespeed

Expert Class
posted June 08, 2007 01:37 PM        
Well, now it appears Mark wants to play hard to get. He won't return my calls. When I call, they tell me he will be back in 30 minutes. When I call back they tell me he will be in in 20 minutes, he's running late. When I call again, they say he won't be back until next week. I have had over 1500 views on various forums on the subject. At least if they are going to steal my money, they will pay the price in lost sales.
  Ignore this member   
princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted June 08, 2007 05:44 PM        
Wow - that is really too bad that they didn't fix this for you.
Glad you gave them a chance to make it right.

Too bad they don't seem to return a phone call and sort everything out.
Have to make sure to never sell them an AD!!!

Ignore this member   
H2 to ZX12

Needs a job
two stroke power
posted June 08, 2007 06:42 PM        
I wonder is google will pick this up www.exoticsportbikesucks.com
H2 to ZX12

Needs a job
two stroke power
posted June 08, 2007 06:44 PM        Edited By: H2 to ZX12 on 8 Jun 2007 19:53
OMG someone beat me to it. Google exoticsportbikesucks.com and you get

WE SAY WE HAVE IT ALL BUT CAN WE DELIVER? COMING SOON...... NO ...
CALL US FOR THE RUNAROUND!!!!! WE ALSO KNOW HOW TO MAKE OUR CUSTOMERS FEEL LIKE JERKS. PLEASE CONTACT US AT FU@EXOTICSPORTBIKESUCKS.COM.
exoticsportbikesucks.com/ - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Bwahahahahahahaha! Mark you're lot alone

H2 to ZX12

Needs a job
two stroke power
posted June 08, 2007 06:46 PM        Edited By: H2 to ZX12 on 8 Jun 2007 19:49

here's thier website homepage

WE SAY WE HAVE IT ALL BUT CAN WE DELIVER?

COMING SOON......

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

NO DELIVERED PRODUCT

NO TRACKING NUMBER

WE CAN PICK UP THE PHONE DAY OR NIGHT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY

WE ARE RATED NUMBER 1 IN CUTOMER SCREWING

CALL US FOR THE RUNAROUND!!!!!

WE ALSO KNOW HOW TO MAKE OUR CUSTOMERS FEEL LIKE JERKS

PLEASE CONTACT US AT FU@EXOTICSPORTBIKESUCKS.COM

Xtremespeed

Expert Class
posted June 09, 2007 10:32 AM        
That's hilarious!
  Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted June 09, 2007 10:39 AM        
quote:
That's hilarious!

+1
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
H2 to ZX12

Needs a job
two stroke power
posted June 09, 2007 11:19 AM        Edited By: H2 to ZX12 on 9 Jun 2007 12:23
more disgruntled customers of Exoticsportbikesucks.com aka Exoticsportbike.com

http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41170

and

by Mark Frankenfield-2 Apr 19, 2007; 03:21pm :

I'll tell you, but the fact that I 'STILL' havn't actually gotten them, should tell you that I DO NOT RECOMMEND that you get them from exoticsportbikes.com.

You should be able to order them from any dealer that has an account with SpeiglerUSA (http://www.spieglerusa.com/), which includes places like CycleGear.

stevewfl

posted June 09, 2007 11:19 AM        
wow!
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted June 09, 2007 11:20 AM        
i think you guys may be conspiring against that place ! :P
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
H2 to ZX12

Needs a job
two stroke power
posted June 09, 2007 11:35 AM        Edited By: H2 to ZX12 on 9 Jun 2007 12:36
oh there's more, much more:

Read full version here

http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4381

Thumbs down exoticsportbike.com *FINAL UPDATE*

2 months later... wrong mid-pipe, damaged can, TERRIBLE fucking customer service. They were supposed to send a label to send the exhaust back to their warehouse in NJ, but the label they made up was made out to send to "Kingston, Route 9W, Kingston NY 12XXX... so, my mom called up to get them to send the right label and was cursed out by an idiot that couldn't understand why they would send out a label like that, and if they had, why the package would be send back to us... probably because it's tough to send an entire city one package and there's a return address... fucking idiot.

So, he says, and I quote, "well, I didn't make the fucking label," and hung up on my mom when she asked if someone could give her a call back when they fixed the issue. So, she called back, got a girl, who's been courteous (too bad the rest of ExoticSportBikes.com is filled with asses), who is going to correct the issue and hopefully call my mother back tomorrow. It just sucks that I can't call about it since I don't pass off well as a Nancy.

Basically, it comes down to this... they are going to either give her a call back tomorrow or they are going to have a cancelled order first thing on wednesday. It's been 2 months and the wrong part hasn't even been shipped back to them because of their poor service. I had to deal with their vendor for the seat covers because they aren't capable of doing that either.

Rule of thumb... don't EVER deal with these scumbags.

stevewfl

posted June 09, 2007 11:37 AM        
wow!!!
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
H2 to ZX12

Needs a job
two stroke power
posted June 09, 2007 11:43 AM        Edited By: H2 to ZX12 on 9 Jun 2007 12:55
And more bungholed customers from exoticsportbike.com:

Read whole thread here http://www.socalsvriders.org/forums/showthread.php?s=058337db06476791cb5938775e41f258&threadid=21457&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Beware of "ExoticSportbike.com"

2 weeks ago, I ordered an Ohlins steering damper from "ExoticSportbike.com". You have to call the order in. I talked to the guy, confirmed with him that it's the right part for my bike and placed the order.

2 weeks later, I still have not received anything from them. I'd emailed them to ask for the status. They replied that there's a problem with my order. The problem is......they do not have the part that I ordered......which they already have taken my money for, 2 weeks ago.

So......if I didn't contact them, they would have never ever told me this? When would have been the right time for them to divulge this information to me?

They steered me toward a side mounting damper instead? Side mounting??? Wtf is that? I know there is a top, and an oem mounting......but side? Don't want it.

I told them since they don't have the part that I've ordered, please cancel my order and refund my money. They sent me a form. WTF?????

Then I've read on their policy page, that they will charge me a 20% cancelation fee. 20% of $440 = $88. I'm to pay $88 dollars to get my money back because they don't have the part that I have ordered in the first place.

Is this even legal? What a scam, and I fell for it.

I'm fucked.

http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41195

and

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130182

"I will say that if you do buy them, do not buy them from exoticsportbikes.com. They were horrible to deal with and took forever to get them to me, even though they were in stock!"

I would say, before ordering from ESB just stick your purple helmeted warior in a meat grinder, it'll be less painful

All times are America/Va [ This thread is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > R6 ZONE.com > Thread: Terrible experience with Exotic Sportbikes! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21462512016296 seconds processing time