Yamaha R6 / YZF-R6
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > R6 ZONE.com > Thread: Terrible experience with Exotic Sportbikes! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted June 11, 2007 09:48 AM        
http://exoticsportbikesucks.com/

Ignore this member   
gsxrriderman

Parking Attendant
posted July 03, 2007 12:09 AM        
kneedraggers sucks too!!

I've never ordered from exotics before, but I HAVE ordered from Parts411 and kneedraggers and they both suck too !!

I ordered an exhaust from them and it took me 3 F*@$#ing weeks to get it!!! They told me it was in stock!!!!!

All of these places F$&@&ing suck!!! They should all die and burn in hell!!!

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted July 03, 2007 08:47 AM        
BOOKEM ALL DANO..............I HATE RIP OFFS,-LIARS ,-CHEATS,-ETC. AND ON AND ON!
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zx12mark's homepage. 
H2 to ZX12

Needs a job
two stroke power
posted July 08, 2007 06:28 PM        
quote:
http://exoticsportbikesucks.com/

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at exoticsportbikesucks.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit H2 to ZX12's homepage. 
Blue Z

Parking Attendant
posted July 17, 2007 09:10 AM        Edited By: Blue Z on 17 Jul 2007 10:21
Exotic Sportbikes

This is going to cost them more then the $17 they extorted from you. There are other e-commerce sights on the net. I won't take a chance with them.

I went on their web site and couldn't find a mailing address. I wouldn't trust any fucken e commerce site wiith out a mailing address. What are they hiding

Ignore this member   
Sticks_n_Stones

Needs a job
posted August 07, 2007 01:19 PM        
quote:
I try and avoid doing business with companies that use words like "exotic" , "premium", 'exclusive". that's code for bend over and is usually accompanied with an attitude that implies "we're doing you such a big favor by taking way too much of your money"

DITTO
Flies out K&N in!
bits n pieces...

Ignore this member   
Shirl

Parking Attendant
posted June 17, 2008 11:50 AM        
Exotic Sportbike SUCKS!

I ordered from them and they told my 6-10 business days....2 months later...no part. They do not return my calls or my emails. 7 emails later and many phone messages..... no replies. They have a live chat and sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't They tell me it has shipped over and over again on the live chat, changing the shipping date each time. And every now any then I chat with someone who says it hasn't shipped. I would NEVER order from them again. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. If I cancel they will charge me 20%, and when you buy exhaust for $800 you don't want to cancel and pay that. Don't buy from them, they are horrible.

...waiting and waiting.

Ignore this member   
princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted June 19, 2008 09:25 AM        
When I called them - they hung up on me...

They don't seem to want to admit that they have a Customer Service Problem.

I would contact the US Postal service to see if they would investigate - as it could be mail fraud, I am not a lawyer, so I am not sure.....

I would also contact Visa and their Fraud department - you have paid for goods that you did not receive - so Visa might be able to reverse the charge without the Merchant.
Also if enough people complain to Visa/Mastercard, Exotic may run the risk of having their Merchant Account Revoked.

I would give Exotic every chance to fix the problem - when Exotic is no longer interested in being part of the solution - then just go around them and straight to your Credit Card.

In my part experience with Visa - they have always worked in my best interest and helped me in similar situations.

Ignore this member   
worm~hole

Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
posted June 20, 2008 01:17 AM        
...seems they've had enough chances/opportunities to remedy the problem...time to shut them down...

-George Orwell

Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted June 22, 2008 11:32 AM        
+1
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
big mike_zx14

Novice Class
posted July 05, 2008 03:13 AM        
Go over to ZX12R.org if its still up and running and do a search, you'll see what time I had with exoticsportbikes.com.........Finally got my money back from my own bank after Exotic scammed me.....
Akrapovic Full Race System, PC3, BMC Race Filters, Puig Windscreen, Helibars, Pro Grips, Clear Alternatives LED Integrated Tailight, Gilles Rearsets, Extreme Graphics Hugger, Engine Ice, Dino Hinge...
2007 ZX14....
Brocks Gen 3 w/carbon can, PC III, BMC Race Filter, Amsoil, Engine Ice, ShoGun parking lot sliders, Puig DB windscreen, Heli Bar risers, Pro Grip gel's, Competition Werks fender eliminator, Vortex rear sets, No flies...More to come of course..

Ignore this member   
JPA R6

Parking Attendant
posted June 03, 2009 07:25 AM        
seems to be a old thread but I couldnt agree with this thread even more!!! I had a horrific experience with exotic sportbikes yesterday on the phone and I did a search on "exotic sportbike customer support complaint" and this popped up.
The lady on the phone was being a smart ass with me when they stated on their website that an item was in stock, yet they had to order it from the factory. However, it took 3 weeks to get the product, even though they claim 5-10 shipping days. When I finally got the hotbodies undertail it was missing the hardware. I called and they said they had to get it approved then ship it out. That was last week and I still havent received the hardware. When I called to return the product this girl said that the hardware missing is not enough for it to be a return and would not drop the 20% restock fee. She claimed they do not cover buyers remorse. She manipulated the days to appear as if it was delivered by the 10th business day and kept saying "would you like me to count them for you" (as if I was an idiot). Then she suggested that I was lying about hardware missing from the package as they have "never had hardware missing from a package," yet they are not even the ones that ship a product that they have "in stock."
It is no surprise that they are an online business with little girls working as customer support because you do not talk to people like that from where I am from without an ass beating. Needless I say never do business with this company. From the moment you place your order you will not receive return calls and if you do it will be some bimbo who answers the phone and twists facts to justify steeling your money. They are also very professional at answering their phones by not stating their name so you have no idea who you are talking to.

Ignore this member   
117 in a 30

Novice Class
posted June 03, 2009 11:18 AM        
Anyone have actual physical address for these pukes, sounds like they need an old-fashion knock on the door visit. I have some Brothers that would be glad to make a point about fucking people over with no recourse . Found just physical visit works very well, these fucks aint scared of banks and lawyers as it appears they been in the screwing business for some time, they know how the system works and most people will give-in or up because of frustration, only experienced fuckers know to give partial refund on Card orders as it throws a wrench in the system,
Joe Peshi visit plane and simple they had enough chances!

Ignore this member   
bigdtd

Needs a job
Interceptors
posted June 03, 2009 11:22 AM        
BUMS!!!!!
2006 Black ZX-14,6 inches over,16/42, flies out,BMC Street Filter,Brock's Street Meg,Brock's Radial Mount Strap,PClll with Race map,Dynojet LCD w/Techmount, ZX-14 fender eliminator,Pilot Power2CTs,Speedohealer,Pazzo Levers,Cox Radiator Guard, Garmin Nuvi 265WT

Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted June 03, 2009 12:21 PM        

CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
JDC

Zone Head
posted June 03, 2009 12:30 PM        Edited By: JDC on 3 Jun 2009 20:32
quote:
Fraudulent Chargeback Policy

If you place a chargeback with your credit card company (on purpose or by mistake) for an order that you placed, there will be a $75.00 research fee charged to your account upon reversal of the chargeback by our merchant provider to cover our investigative expenses to prove that you did make the purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS! - If you do not remember making the purchase - call the number on your statement next to the charge BEFORE calling your bank!

That is against Federal Law. Advise your credit card company to pull them from allowing merchange purchases with Visa or Mastercard, which ever u used.

Secondly,

if they do this, despite the law, then take them to your local 'small claims' court, in your town, since they are doing business in your town via internet. You will win, and then you can force them to pay you back or you can attach the companys property (via a writ of execution).

What asses!

Ignore this member   
TooHype

Expert Class
Go Hard or Go Home !!
posted June 04, 2009 08:05 AM        
quote:
quote:
Fuck CROOKS! Hope they get shutdown. I've seen MANY other boards complain about Exotic Sportbikes. I would never order from them. They created a bad rep for themselves a long time ago.

I try and avoid doing business with companies that use words like "exotic" , "premium", 'exclusive". that's code for bend over and is usually accompanied with an attitude that implies "we're doing you such a big favor by taking way too much of your money"

+1
Go Hard or Go Home !!....2007 Diablo Black ZX-14, BMC Race Filter, Brock's Alien Head, Brock's Radial Mount Strap, PClll with Custom Map, Flies removed, Muzzy fan, Muzzy lowering links, Muzzy Fender Eliminator, 16/41, Speedohealer, Stretched 6", Lowered 3" IN GOD I TRUST !......If You’re a Hater….KILLYASELF !!

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted June 04, 2009 01:55 PM        
Someone needs to get a physical address, and go knock on the door (or knock it down).

Ignore this member   
87gtNOS

Zone Head
posted June 07, 2009 02:27 PM        
Seems to me that companies like ESB operate on the premise that they hope the aftermarket manufacturers can supply them the products as quickly as possible when they get an order.
This would be the reason for ESB's (and others) strict cancellation policies!!!

07 ZX14 - YEAH BABY! 03 ZX9R-traded in for the 14!!! June 07!
05 636-traded in for the 9 Sept 05

Ignore this member   
FastestBusaAround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted June 07, 2009 04:47 PM        
...and that's why I always use my credit card on the web...best way to charge the pukes back, and I have more than once.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
Xtremespeed

Expert Class
posted August 05, 2009 05:57 PM        Edited By: Xtremespeed on 6 Aug 2009 01:59
Wow, my old thread is still alive. I let it go years ago. It just wasn't worth the trouble for the little money I was out.

Other than that though, I haven't been riding for a long while and haven't been on here. It's good to see some of the same people that make bikeland great are still here.

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted November 06, 2009 05:08 AM        Edited By: Shane661 on 6 Nov 2009 13:10
quote:
Haven't tried buying anything from them but thanks for the heads up at least.

Regards,
Keeya
Placement financier

These people are going crazy with the spamming. Between 5-10 of these new user/single post gravedigs in the last month, signature link is spam.

Can a mod block the isp address or something??

Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted November 06, 2009 05:25 AM        
quote:
Haven't tried buying anything from them but thanks for the heads up at least.

Regards,
Keeya
[uurl=http://placementfinancier.net/placement-financier/placement-financier]Placement financier[/url]

asshole spammer
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted November 06, 2009 06:15 AM        
anyone else purchased from exotic sportbike??

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted November 06, 2009 06:25 AM        
working on it.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > R6 ZONE.com > Thread: Terrible experience with Exotic Sportbikes! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21942687034607 seconds processing time