2009 VMAX YAMAHA
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VMAX-ZONE.com > Thread: A little paint can change everything!!!! NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
PyroChef

Parking Attendant
New V-Max Owner
posted May 02, 2010 07:36 PM        
A little paint can change everything!!!!

Ignore this member   
Stalwart

Needs a job
posted August 25, 2010 12:02 PM        
That's . . . ER . . . Different.

Ridin' the Trump train.

Ignore this member   
DevilAnce

Parking Attendant
posted September 08, 2010 10:05 PM        
I have to say it. That Du pont Chameleon paint color went out of style in like 1998. It looks like a gay pride parade threw up on your bike, Sorry man.

Ignore this member   
DevilAnce

Parking Attendant
posted September 08, 2010 10:07 PM        Edited By: DevilAnce on 9 Sep 2010 06:37
And it looks like it has a lot of orange peel. You need to cut and buff that now. Paint is supposed to be shiny! Whoever sprayed on the clear coat, sprayed it on way way to dry! You want two to three WET coats of clear sprayed out with 30 to 40 percent overlap.

You can fix it easy though. Wet sand it down with some 1000 grit sand paper then go to 1200 grit and then reclear coat it. Don't be afraid to hose that clear coat on. If you put a run in the clear you can wet sand it out.

If you took that to a "professional" painter to have that done. You need to go and demand he fixes it or gives you your money back! I know that chameleon stuff ant cheap. What, 500 dollars a quart?!

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VMAX-ZONE.com > Thread: A little paint can change everything!!!! NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20930409431458 seconds processing time