HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DEALS GAP BIKELAND RALLIES > Thread: DGVII , ..................What do you remember????? NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
posted May 21, 2004 07:41 AM        
DGVII , ..................What do you remember?????

Once again an awesome trip. The rides were excellent. The partying was great. Seeing all my buds and getting to hang out at the cabin all week was kick-ass.

The go-cart tracks @ Pigeon Forge was a hoot!!! Too much fun for sure!!!

The Smacktalk was over the top, and so was the partying. It was great.

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

Ignore this member   
Outlaw1

Zone Head
posted May 21, 2004 11:32 AM        
I remember late braking a ZX-10 into a hard right hander on the Cherohala Skyway and changing the riding order. And thinking to myself whats all the hype about the new ZX-10,

I believe that run was the best damm run of my life Wedensday with Roger and Bart. The best riding day I have ever had. Following Roger on that 1270 and using up all the fun outta out of my Pirelli.

My Supercorsa lasted three days. But damm it was the best three days on my 12,

The Blueridge PKWY was clear as fresh spring water. Rode almost to Ashville and turned around and rode back. A full tank + of petro and encountered maybe 6 cars and a dozen bikes.

The Dragon was having some construction work and slowed the pace but did get some good air on turn exits and the big dip I got air.

Left darkies everywhere I ventured

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted May 21, 2004 11:18 PM        
I'm only here at the office for a moment but had to check in to say I miss my brothers already and wish I was still there. The smacktalk and pic posting will begin Monday. In the meantime.....ABSOLUTELY NO BUMPING!
  Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted May 22, 2004 06:19 AM        
I had a great time. I'm glad nobody went down (except turboblew and bart........on men that is! ) and nobody got a ticket! The roads were in excellent shape overall. Deals gap was a little dirty at times but still fun.The go-carts were a blast! I miss everyone already.

OtisChunkMeyer! What's up? News at 11!
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
posted May 22, 2004 12:11 PM        
what they all _really_ remember is alot of anal sex, but they won't tell u that. they're only flamboyant around each other
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted May 23, 2004 12:04 AM        
quote:
OtisChunkMeyer!

LMFAO @ poor Otis!!!

Ignore this member   
ajncorrie

Parking Attendant
posted May 23, 2004 10:13 AM        
I tell you what, you dont want to forget an anniversary, specially a wedding anniversary. So it was, I thought I was going join up with you guys and lo and behold, my wife remined me of our anniversary. SHIT! Then work was a bugger all week. Man, I am bummed out that I missed this. Come september, I'll be there....
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit ajncorrie's homepage. 
ajncorrie

Parking Attendant
posted May 23, 2004 10:14 AM        
Well, not all is lost...I'll be there next weekend. Getting a few freinds together to ride up this weekend.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit ajncorrie's homepage. 
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted May 23, 2004 12:03 PM        
watch the cops up there next weekend, being a holiday they will be everywhere....

Ignore this member   
TurboBlew

BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
posted May 23, 2004 12:05 PM        
Sounds like poor timing.

Weekend at Deals Gap? Nah...too many police.

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted May 23, 2004 07:04 PM        
ajncorrie - sorry you couldn't make it. You would have had a good time.

Turbodogfucker- "Sut your piehole" , ajncorrie live close so they know about the cops.I don't like riding there on the weekend either. It's so much better during the week.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted May 23, 2004 08:52 PM        
Damn, it is really over eh???

Back in the office this morning, and reality has punched me in the stomach. My mind is still spinning from DGVII.

I realized several things after all the dust had settled and I was back at home. I realized how goddamned exhausted I was from the trip. Prior to the trip I was getting very little sleep and burning the candle at both ends. While I did actually get more rest at the cabin than I had been getting at home, it wasn't enough to offset the partying that had started even before the trip officially kicked off. I had no trouble sleeping 10+ hours my first couple nights home.

I also realized how damned lucky I am to have some awesome friends that are just as fucking crazy as I am. They say laughter is the best medicine, if so, everyone who attended DGVII should be in good shape for a while. Many hours of laughter for us all. Many times I just thought to myself, how neat is this!!! I could look around and everyone was smiling like they'd just won a million $$$$. I watched what little video footage I took during the event last night and all I can say is thank all you guys for an awesome time.

I realized that I can ride a little more "relaxed" pace and still really enjoy myself. After last September's BRP fiasco this was a question I needed to answer for myself. After all the miles I've ridden over there I finally realized I do have to adhere to some guidelines. The BRP citations were a "Heads-up" I guess. I've still got a ways to go, but this last event was a step in the right direction for me, and I am proud of myself for exercising some restraint. It is hard to do when you are riding with the smackhouse boyz.

And finally.....
I, like most that attended the event needed a major break from the stresses we all encounter in life. Mission accomplished, I feel like a new person this morning. Maybe it is because I've been sober for a couple days, I don't really know. Seriously, we all needed an outlet, and that outlet was DGVII. It was a RIOT I tell ya. You people that missed this one should be kicking yourself in the ass RIGHT NOW!!!!

Oh yeah, Smackhouse Crew,.....

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted May 23, 2004 09:01 PM        
amen brother, amen.....back to the grindstone this morning for me.....

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted May 24, 2004 10:00 AM        
FYI

The grindstone sucks!!!!

Ignore this member   
TurboBlew

BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
posted May 24, 2004 11:02 AM        
Yeah HDL... Id have a shitty outlook too if I had to bury my head in Harry's crotch all day....hehehehehe bitoch!

quote:
.....back to the grindstone this morning for me.....

Ignore this member   
DaveInDaytona

Pro
posted May 24, 2004 12:11 PM        
What happens in Townsend stays in Townsend.

(works for Vegas)

Ignore this member    Click here to send DaveInDaytona an AIM message. 
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted May 24, 2004 06:39 PM        
quote:
Yeah HDL... Id have a shitty outlook too if I had to bury my head in Harry's crotch all day....hehehehehe bitoch!

quote:
.....back to the grindstone this morning for me.....

hey Turboblewme, the reason you get a shitty outlook is because you have your head up Harrys ass. That dont take a rocket scientist to figure out there Spicoli......lmfao

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted May 24, 2004 08:09 PM        
New Motto???

quote:
What happens in Townsend stays in Townsend.

(works for Vegas)

That could be the new, and official "Event Motto". Good one Dave............. LOL

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted May 25, 2004 09:39 PM        
I think one of my favorite rides at this event was the first Cheralala trip that I made up there when we had the big group. I really enjoy railing the 600 over that road chasing the 12's. It was a pleasure to follow Brian and listen to that bigbore motor exit the turns. Then foloowing Rick for a while and watching him paint darkies with the Supercorsa out of EVERY turn. Or listening to Bretts Turbo whine up there and hear it echo off the mountains. And having Mark pass me in the right hander and hearing that Akro howl as he went by.

The last day Brett and Roger adn I headed out for a ride, with the idea of riding a road that we hadnt riden before. So we headed for Tellico and hit 68 going south. 68 turned out to be a very nice road, lots of sweepers and the unexpected tight turn, here and there. The scenery was great and we kept a nice sane pace. We headed over to 123 and headed east and tied into 129. there was some highway cruiising on 129 near Franklin and up to Andrews. Then we hit the Dragon, (that is a mofo on the weekend), we took our time and headed back across the foothills. I stopeed in Happy Valley at the Top of the World church and took those pics looking over the valley. As I stood there I refelcted back on the past week, and all of the memories that I had of it, and smiled. It was a great week, with some great friends, and we had great weather.....oh yeah and great beer.....what more could a man want....except for it to never end??????

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted May 25, 2004 10:04 PM        
FUCK!!!! I wanna go back NOW!!!!!

Amen Jim, it was a hoot. I can't wait to do it again. I know all of you guys feel the same way too. All the events are pretty much jumbled together in my mind, but this past event was a milestone in many ways IMHO. How many hours of laughter was shared amongst out group??? How many beers were drank??? How many darkies were laid??? How many specialty cigarettes were smoked???? It was a week of excess for sure and I wouldn't change a thing about it. For a bunch of retarded MFs, you guys are ok in my book. Except Bart, that boy still needs an edumucation on a few things. Honestly that boy was in rare form the entire event, I am still laughing about some of the crazy shit he did. Sukadik???

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted May 26, 2004 12:36 AM        
hahahahhahahahaha.......I about fell out of my chair, and was laughing out loud when I read the "sukadik"......I dont know what got into Bart, but compared to last year he was on his A game.....lol

Harry must have giving it to him exceptionally good before we got there....you all didnt hear funny noises comming from the cabin before Kelly and I got there di ya????? lmfao

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted May 26, 2004 12:43 AM        
Actually......

Actually it was Chris who shared an evening with Bart prior to you and Kelly's arrival. Story is that they both damned nigh drowned whilst 69'n in the jacuzzi. That's what Harry told me anyway. LOL!!!!! HE HE HEHEHEHEHE

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted May 26, 2004 12:45 AM        
if Harry said it, it has to be true, Harry would NEVER lie.......lol

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted May 26, 2004 12:53 AM        
Fuck you pansy ass bitches, ya bunch of fucksticks.

miss you

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted May 26, 2004 01:00 AM        
Aw fuk....

Fuck it,.....guys lets just skip work next week and go back to Townsend. If I pimp Harry out on I-40 that'll cover the cabin rental, and pay for our meals. All we need to do is bring enough loot to buy gas for the bikes.

Deal?!?!?!?!?

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DEALS GAP BIKELAND RALLIES > Thread: DGVII , ..................What do you remember????? NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2022 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.62527298927307 seconds processing time