HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DEALS GAP BIKELAND RALLIES > Thread: time to post up NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
redelk

Please... speak to the hand.
posted September 11, 2003 05:09 PM        
Hey FEARLESS... you ever run into Mark or Dan? I'm sure you know Zack at AGT. He'll "vouch" fo us and our "harmless" nature.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit redelk's homepage. 
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted September 11, 2003 05:10 PM        
no worruies Fearless......I ride it atleast once a month myself, adn dont want them harrassing anyone either.....

Ignore this member   
fearless

Novice Class
posted September 11, 2003 05:56 PM        
redelk, I know zack very well. I just seen him and Dan tonight. Dan gave me some awesome ZX12 stickers for the side of my 12. Got rid of the queer purple ones that Kawasaki puts on. And as far as lucky goes, we have rode once couldn't tell you much about his riding he was dialing in his new suspension. I do like his new swing arm, but don't care to much about cutting my body work.
  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted September 11, 2003 09:52 PM        
I am sure we will all have a blast, and I hope we dont lose any bikes this week.....I know I am not gonna be able to ride hard enough to get in trouble, unless some miracle happens I an heal before then....so its gonna be a slow one, guess I will ride with Harry and Sherm....and the other slower riders.....

need to fashion a kidney belt for my abdomen to make riding a little more comfortable...and stabalize me some.

you aught to come pay us a visit there Fearless, its gonna be a great time....good people good beer, and good food....and great riding...what more could we ask for?

Ignore this member   
fearless

Novice Class
posted September 12, 2003 04:22 AM        
I missed the DGV ride last year. I shouldn't have any problems this year I'd like to see some different takes on how other people are customizing their 12's. I think its going to be hard to beat the job Dan has done on his. Oh yeah by the way where do you guys meet up at.
  Ignore this member   
redelk

posted September 12, 2003 05:33 AM        
These decals would happen to be similar to what he has on his bike, would they? Yeap, Dan and Zack are some real good folks.

There will two more 12Rs with 7R swingarms, there next week. My green '00 and Bart's trick '03. The majority of us will be staying at the cabins in Townsend.

fearless

Novice Class
posted September 12, 2003 05:45 AM        
Yeap the decals are like Dans but reversed and Dan decided not to use the backgrounds only the outline.By the way your right you couldn't ask to know a better bunch of people than Dan his wife and Zack or don't forget the real racer of the family CHAD!
  Ignore this member   
redelk

posted September 12, 2003 06:14 AM        
I do hope I at least get to visit with the "old man", if not go for a ride with him while we're down there.

The only thing I didn't like about his decals was that I unknowingly made them slightly smaller then the OEM ones. I offered to replace them with some the right size at no charge, but being the good man he is, he refused.

fearless

Novice Class
posted September 12, 2003 06:35 AM        
If you use the black background with them they seem to be real close I used the chrome outline on mine. So did i hear you right that you made the decals if so KICK ASS JOB I couldn't get anybody around here to even come close to yours.Obviously he is not on line or he would have replyed on the "OLD MAN" comment.
  Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted September 12, 2003 06:56 AM        
Fearless. All of Sherm work is awesome.

Ignore this member   
fearless

Novice Class
posted September 12, 2003 07:04 AM        
No joke, I think his work is top knotchit puts the OEM decal to shame.REDELK, check your e.mail not real sure how to post pictures on the 12 zone or i would have obviously I'm not computer literate.
  Ignore this member   
redelk

posted September 12, 2003 08:05 AM        
Yeah, I made them for him and thank you very much for the compliment. I did get you pic and... OMG! DUDE! You be slammin' the Dragon! You need to come and visit with us at the cabins!

To post a pic, just click "edit" on any post that has a pic in it. You'll be able to see how it was done.

FEARLESS

Novice Class
posted September 12, 2003 08:13 AM        
Actully in that particular pic I drug the body work on the bottom side now i have to get it painted THAT SUX! I would like to meet you guys just got off the phone with zack my new tank emblems came in "black" should match decals perfect "well lets ride" check back later.
  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted September 13, 2003 04:15 AM        
Bartina...why arent you at DGVI cleaning the cabins and getting everything perepped for the crew??? if your biatch ass fail in you bitchly duties Rick is gonna lay the smack down on yer ass, and its not gonna be how you like it.....then he is gonna pass you off to Harry, and then to Steve, and then Jon, and Chris.....you wont be good for much of anything after that...cept cleaning bikes...make sure you bring some cleaner and rags.....cleaner for the bikes, rags for yer pussy.......Oh and Bartina, you are fixing to get all the hugs and kisses you want, when the smackhouse crew arrives, I hope you asshole is ready for all the love you are gonna get......

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DEALS GAP BIKELAND RALLIES > Thread: time to post up NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21808385848999 seconds processing time