Kawasaki H2 Ninja Forum
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > H2 NINJA.com > Thread: Getting an H2 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
TedG

posted August 11, 2017 02:47 AM        
Getting an H2

Been away from the boards for quite a while. Had a huge project to do (aside from getting married and starting a new life) and now it has made it through compliance (those who know me, know I build slot machines) and are now ready to sell.
Anyway I decided to get an H2 for various reasons. One being I had bought a 73 H2 new. Yada, yada.
So I went to the dealer yesterday and told them to try and get me a 2017 or I may have to wait for the 2018. They are on the case.
So it looks like once I get it, the first thing is a re-flash after I break it in.
Any suggestions?
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted August 12, 2017 12:26 AM        
Wow... congrats... if we can get swft to chime in he can advise ! What new slot? Should I avoid it lol...

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
zx12mark

Pro
posted August 14, 2017 01:20 AM        
Hey Ted long time no hear or here .Anywho this bike will blow your mind.Brock that bastard out and I hope you can live thru it..We were out on a 220 mile lunch ride again. On our way home my son on my Brocked out 14r and me on our Brocked out H2..The H2 can spank it so bad its embarrassing.I have ran 8.9 swb on the 14r..In 45 years of street riding and racing have I ever heard such a mechanical symphony screaming between my legs. This thing is VIOLENT.You have been warned. I geared taller.+1 front -2 rear and it is still crazy dangerous. After the hot rod conversion make sure you set the ENGINE BRAKING ON.It will really smooth out the twitchy abrupt throttle response. Go for it man.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zx12mark's homepage. 
All times are America/Va     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > H2 NINJA.com > Thread: Getting an H2 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22048687934875 seconds processing time