BUELL 2007 HOMECOMING EVENTS TO CELEBRATE RACING HERITAGE2007-04-25 18:45
July 6-8 Events in Wisconsin Include Road America Races, Drag Racing and Stunt Shows
Buell Motorcycle Company has announced details of the 2007 Buell Homecoming activities in Wisconsin this summer. The events will take place July 6-8 at various locations, including the Buell Motorcycle Company facilities in East Troy, Wis. and at Road America, the legendary four-mile track in Elkhart Lake, Wis.
"It's always exciting to see the enthusiasm and passion of Buell owners at our events," said Erik Buell, Chairman and Chief Technical Officer. "Buell Homecoming is a truly special opportunity for Buell owners, our employees and the public to celebrate our accomplishments, enjoy some riding and have fun in our own backyard here in Wisconsin."
Exclusive Buell owner Homecoming events include the following:
- Buell owners gather Friday, July 6 in East Troy from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for free breakfast, self-guided factory tours, lunch with Erik Buell and Buell employees, technical seminars, autographs with Erik and Bubba Blackwell, and vintage Buell display.
- Buell hospitality for owners at the ASRA Pro/CCS and MOTO-ST motorcycle races at Road America Saturday and Sunday, July 7-8, including hospitality tent, free parking, track and street demo rides, racer autographs, Buell on-track parade lap and Saturday Buell Happy Hour from 5-7 p.m. with free food, beverages and live music.
- Discounted Lake Express high-speed ferry rates for Buell owners.
Public events currently scheduled for Buell Homecoming 2007 include the following:
- East Troy free activities from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. include factory tours, autographs with Erik and vintage Buell display.
- Team Extreme stunt riders at Hal's Harley-Davidson/Buell in New Berlin, Wis., on Thursday, July 5, followed by a ride to Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, Wis. for the Midwest Shootout with free admission and Buell track time.
- Uke's Harley-Davidson/Buell ride from East Troy to Kenosha, Wis. on Friday, July 6, including Bubba Blackwell performance at Uke's with cookout and museum tour.
- CCS Festival of Speed at Road America on July 7-8 with 3-day tickets $40, Friday $10 and Saturday/Sunday $20 per day.
See the owners section of www.buell.com for additional information and updates.
Source: Buell Motorcycle Company
Click here to visit our forums to discuss this story
Tweets by @bikeland_org