Feld Motor Sports announces the inaugural Nuclear Cowboyz 15-City tour2009-11-24 03:07
Feld Motor Sports℠ announced today the launch of the inaugural Nuclear Cowboyz℠15-City tour, featuring the world’s top freestyle motocross riders in a never-before-seen action packed, record-breaking theatrical freestyle motocross production.
The Nuclear Cowboyz tour has assembled the world’s greatest cast of freestyle motocross riders, including Adam Jones, Mike Mason, Nate Adams, Jeremy “Twitch” Stenberg, Ronnie Faisst, Todd Potter, Beau Bamburg, Nixey Danielson, Jim McNeil, Dustin Miller, Matt Buyten, Brian Foster, Jimmie McGuire and Jackson Strong. These legends of freestyle motocross will synchronize awe-inspiring tricks, like the amazing front flip, while attempting to break world records in a heart pounding two-hour scripted performance.
“Nuclear Cowboyz truly is the dawn of a whole new freestyle motocross experience with the best FMX riders in the world performing together in one explosive theatrical production,” says Kenneth Feld, Producer and CEO of Feld Entertainment, Inc. “Nuclear Cowboyz will ignite the arena floor with freestyle motocrossers defying gravity in this post-apocalyptic atmosphere, leaving the audience with an unbelievable and unprecedented adrenaline-rush. This Feld Motor Sports production is going to be the greatest, most exciting freestyle motocross show ever produced.”
The Nuclear Cowboyz tour is creating a new frontier in freestyle motocross by combining the high-octane sport and the high caliber of entertainment production for which Feld Entertainment is known. The story line rips wide open when the Nuclear Cowboyz reunite after chaos rocks their world. The sparse population divides into two tribes which operate without governance and compete for supremacy of their new world.
“Fans will be blown-away by this new freestyle motocross performance format which includes a special appearance by Derek Guetter presenting an extraordinary back-flipping quad,” says Charlie Mancuso, President of Feld Motor Sports. “New creative elements are integrated throughout the show and include the exclusive Nuclear Cowgirlz™ dancers, the latest pyrotechnics and pulsating hard rock music, exotic acrobatic fire presentations, sky-high stilt walkers, astonishing fire-breathers and the famed “Grindergirl.”
Creating the powerful world of Nuclear Cowboyz includes:
· Barry Lather (Director and Choreographer) – returns to Feld Entertainment from his most recent work with Rihanna’s Girl Gone Bad Tour, soul artist Estelle and ABC’s Dancing With The Stars;
· Micky Dymond (Rider Choreographer and Stunt Coordinator) – A two-time AMA Motocross Lites class National Champion, Dymond brings his racing skills to choreograph the world’s greatest Freestyle Motocross riders;
· Todd Jendro (Sr. Operations Director) – brings more than 25 years of two-wheel expertise and directs all of Feld Motor Sports’ two wheel properties, including Monster Energy Supercross, AMA Arenacross, and Freestyle Motocross.
· Brian Wallenbeck (Director Freestyle Motocross) – brings five years of proficient industry operations knowledge and directs the freestyle motocross property for Feld Motor Sports.
· Jesse Blevins (Lighting Designer) – has overseen spectacular lighting scenery for a variety of performers and performances including his latest for this year’s No Doubt Tour with lead singer, Gwen Stefani;
· Rick Papineau (Scenic Designer) – Vice President of Scenic Elements for Feld Entertainment who creates props, scenic elements and special effects for all corporate touring shows;
· Dawna Oak (Costume Designer) – brings veteran experience in managing the exotic and breathtaking costumes for the thousands of performers from Feld Entertainment’s numerous productions.
History will be made January 2nd when Feld Motor Sports debuts Nuclear Cowboyz at Pittsburgh’s Mellon Arena. The non-stop, aerial amazement of this new frontier in freestyle motocross will travel to 15 North American cities in 2010.
2010 Nuclear Cowboyz℠ Tour Schedule
January 2 -- Pittsburgh, Pa. -- Mellon Arena
January 8-9 -- Richmond, Va. -- Richmond Coliseum
January 16-17 -- Boston, Mass. -- TD Garden
January 23 -- Dallas, Texas -- American Airlines Center
January 30 -- Houston, Texas -- Reliant Stadium
February 6 -- Indianapolis, Ind. -- Lucas Oil Stadium
February 13 -- Atlanta, Ga. -- Georgia Dome
February 19-20 -- Tampa, Fla. -- St. Pete Times Forum
February 26-27 -- East Rutherford, N.J. -- IZOD Center
March 6-7 -- Birmingham, Ala. -- Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex
March 12-13 -- San Diego, Calif. -- Sports Arena
March 20-21 -- Tacoma, Wash. -- Tacoma Dome
March 26-28 -- Anaheim, Calif. -- Honda Center
April 2-3 -- Ontario, Calif. -- Citizens Bank Arena
April 17-18 -- Rosemont, Ill. -- Allstate Arena
Source: Feld Motor Sports
Click here to visit our forums to discuss this story
Tweets by bikeland_org