February 19, 2005
Muzzys Performance Products debuted it's most heavily modifed Kawasaki ZX-10R yet, at the 2005 Dealer Expo in Indianapolis, Indiana.
To all initial inspection, the bike appears stock... a closer look reveals the following....
- Turbonetics T3-T4 Hybrid Ball Bearing Turbo
- Adjustable Wastegate
- Staged Electronic Boost Control
- All Stainless Steel Race Style Header and Exhaust
- EFI Engine Management System with Optional Closed Loop
- Muzzys Forged Turbo Pistons
- High Volume Fuel Pump and Compensated Regualtor
- High Flow Injectors
- Muzzys Steering Damper Kit
- Muzzys Frame Sliders
- Muzzys Adjustable Billet Kickstand
- Muzzys High Pressure Air Shifter Kit
- Muzzys Stainless Steel Swingarm Spools
Rob Muzzy and Bikeland sit down for a chat...
The chopped exhaust helps give this ZX-10R a striking, understated, appearance. 500HP? Cant wait to see what's next!